Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R210222299
    replied
    Mages are kinda weak in PATK. And Knights/ Archers are lets say weak naman in MATK. It's only fair. Dont say that Archers kinda rule them all or was more advantage to mages or knights.

Leave a comment:

• R23621641
    replied
    WOW..this game take almost all of your time

Leave a comment:

• aoshi23
    replied
    lvl 70 gears gosh I can barely keep up with lvl 60 gears -,-"

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    talk to the people that run them. One guy gets about 500k per plunder, thats 2.5 mill per day. Pays for legend stones. The keys he gets are the same amount that he gets with his own character, thats double the amount of keys. then he goes to tthe summoner with his alt (I help him pass the dt normal to get to the summoner.) so now, double the amount of keys at the summoner for more crystaloids. His set will be legend by the time he gets his set. You do the math.
    the math is simple.. he get 1 key per char per day. unless its vip and he get much more.. and 1 more thing as an alt he cant upgraed his alt to be good enough to pas dt normal not to mention nm. unless he use some balens to do crypt with ck every day and socket all his gear 3 gems. and lvl his astrals and guild skills.. if he plunder his alt every day he wont make 500k from plunder because u need at least 4mil gold in the alt account. and that will never happen because at lvl 69 max gold from auto inc gold is below 3 mil.. and u can never get 3 mil per day only from mines .. u just cant u need to do wb.. or somthing and to do that with 4 players every day is insane u just cant.. u want me to hink it on a logic mode well with a logic idea this cant be the guy is lying to u.. or as i said he use balens on his alts..

Leave a comment:

• R23797921
    replied
    hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you ♥♥♥♥ at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying ♥♥♥♥ you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2013, 03:10 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Originally posted by R211813883 View Post
    i agree, speaking as an archer there is nothing i dread more than a higher lvl knight coz even when i nearly kill them they shield then turn the tables
    That's what Im trying to tell. Im a Mage. And I hate archers bec. I die easily vs them. Same with Knights. And Archers hate Mage aswell.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    not true.. archers are easier becaue the get more gold on wb. it help alot to the players that dont use balens.
    Well, archers do earn more gold/daru from wb, but mages and knights earn honor and insignia faster than archers. While we get the gold for upgrading buildings and equipments faster, mages and knights save up the materials for legend sets needed much faster than archers since they rule in pvp and bg. If you really think archers are so easy, go play one to lvl 70 then see if its as easy as you say to farm the items.

Leave a comment:

• R211813883
    replied
    Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
    Archers,Mages and Knights. All of them have advantages. Archers,hit twice or always hit in critical. Mages heal. Knights can block/shield. Lets say that all of them have diff. skills. Dont say that they make archers to play the game easily.
    i agree, speaking as an archer there is nothing i dread more than a higher lvl knight coz even when i nearly kill them they shield then turn the tables

Leave a comment:

• IvanaGP
    replied
    Finally =)

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    to plunder them? u get up to 10% of their gold.. its not much u know.. and the keys that they get are nothing.. unless u make them vip.. again spend money for that..
    Well..you just don't realise the power of alts. You just have to spend a bit more time and effort for the alt to catch up with your main char. Once they're same level, its easy to solo multiplayer dungeons and spires daily at your own convenience. No having to scream for mages or knights or archers to join your party. Just load up all ur alt and start it yourself. Need more crystaloids?, easy, 4 alts save 1 key a day for 1 month and you can do a full 20 mirror summon in Temple on 1 of your MP runs. Best part is you save keys 4 times faster and all your alt get the same amount of crystaloids and stuff during mirror. That's how ppl speed up their farming. Not to mention with more alts to bump up the exp multiplier in guild tree and divine altar to cover for leaks and kill mobs faster to get more exp n rewards. There are alot of events where having alts makes farming stuff 4 times faster if you know how to play alts and your main char efficiently. That's how I got my legend set 60 in 2mths+ time, although being an archer helps with the daily buying of legend stones.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    not true.. archers are easier becaue the get more gold on wb. it help alot to the players that dont use balens.
    well.. that's unfair. But yeh.nvm.

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
    Archers,Mages and Knights. All of them have advantages. Archers,hit twice or always hit in critical. Mages heal. Knights can block/shield. Lets say that all of them have diff. skills. Dont say that they make archers to play the game easily.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    to plunder them? u get up to 10% of their gold.. its not much u know.. and the keys that they get are nothing.. unless u make them vip.. again spend money for that..
    talk to the people that run them. One guy gets about 500k per plunder, thats 2.5 mill per day. Pays for legend stones. The keys he gets are the same amount that he gets with his own character, thats double the amount of keys. then he goes to tthe summoner with his alt (I help him pass the dt normal to get to the summoner.) so now, double the amount of keys at the summoner for more crystaloids. His set will be legend by the time he gets his set. You do the math.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    using the alts to plunder them for extra gold. Also, taking the alts in with you to the summoner to use their keys to get more crystaloids and legend stones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X