Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thuundaar
    replied
    this is all fine but theirs allot more that needs to be fixed.like the lag when killing a boss in dungeons.(the crypt,or any dungeon) how about some skills for the knight.so they have equal chance of moving forward in crypt.and most of all as of LATE the battle grounds.should be a 5 lvl cap not 10,or how it should be banned able for camping the spawn point during Battle grounds. alot of ppl are leaving the game cause they cant even get out of spawn point.just things that should be considered.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
    red astral are BULL SHIZ i dumped in 37million gold on them i dident get 1 red and to top it off i only got 1 orange. so reds come out they knw people gona be spending gold on it so they lower the rates?
    ofc they are lower rates. They are better than orange ones. You be buying most of those if you need them....Also i jus someone capture holy force so yes they are captureable but they extremely rare.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by R214855859 View Post
    Will there be more red astrals coming? There are many missing and I noticed there's a red sniper's edge but no red will destroyer, tey another advantage goes to Archers while Knights bite the dust.
    No red % astrals...

Leave a comment:

• R214855859
    replied
    Will there be more red astrals coming? There are many missing and I noticed there's a red sniper's edge but no red will destroyer, yet another advantage goes to Archers while Knights bite the dust.
    Last edited by R214855859; 05-09-2013, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R28800575
    replied
    red astral are BULL SHIZ i dumped in 37million gold on them i dident get 1 red and to top it off i only got 1 orange. so reds come out they knw people gona be spending gold on it so they lower the rates?

Leave a comment:

• darkimp
    replied
    Ok...another update and another fragged DNS. Way to go R2.

If i can't log in within 24 hours, i will never try again

Leave a comment:

• D.Sniper
    replied
    is permanent, dont be crazy.

Leave a comment:

• 1214N
    replied
    why rename card not permanen??

Leave a comment:

• 1214N
    replied
    *** rename card not permanent?!?!?! why GM??

Leave a comment:

• Ghadente
    replied
    ok thx... but is that an absolute list, or will they add more red later?

Leave a comment:

• SirJoe71
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
    Do we know if red astrals will consist of all astral types? or only specific types will be included in red level?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-1.5-Part-III

Leave a comment:

• Ghadente
    replied
    Do we know if red astrals will consist of all astral types? or only specific types will be included in red level?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    I can not honestly answer that as I do not know..... the upcoming events and packs are something that I am happy not knowing about as it puts me in the same position as the players...
    Fair enough, thank you kit!

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    also if there is possible for players to get this mount for free id like to now

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    :O ^^^^ Yes, please do tell us, all about this new mount, every detail

Leave a comment:

Working...
X