No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, blue/green astral drop rate was cut by 75% already 2 updates ago. I wonder now that red astrals have been released how much more of a nerf we should expect and prepare for.

Two words for red astrals: Money Sink

Comment

does this mean that no more armor will be bought in the arena past lv 55...ever? I missed the forum note on that, as well.

Comment

the game is awesome but please add the trading option!

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
          nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer
          Yes because you can't pick archer right. If you're so jealous of archers why not make one? Then you will find out that archers get owned in pvp by mages and knights. They are the weakest pvp class.

Comment

fix bugs and stop lie to players, that wud b the best update..
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

how about farm. coming soon i want more farm slot
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer
                You've got to be kidding me.
                The first announcement already 3 month old (or more) about this red astral.
                You should have already get more than 50k astral point to buy one.

Im mage and already got 27k point less than 1 month (wasting 2 mount for horse and legend stone).
                Last edited by R2314836; 05-03-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

I'm so curious to see how many will spend more than 30k+ balens again to get pass 75-80 nm and get 70 set ( even 70-75 its impossible for our most strongest cashers from R2 )
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKICE... View Post
                    LOL set 70 but no set 65 what is this?
                    Don't always think of getting the easy way out by getting the pvp set, pvp party always facing problem to beat the NM dungeon.
                    New dungeon is coming out as well, go fix a party to hunt the lvl 70 crystaloids, and the lvl 70 raw gears and go for pve set, that suppose to be the right direction for lvl 70+ players.
                    Getting tired of helping those lvl 70 pvp set players to beat the NM mode already, they suppose to be good enough to beat the NM dungeon at their lvl, but problems with them was the rage gain that seriously lack from the pvp set.
                    Serenity
                    SteelLord
                    Singapore

Comment

more socketing rode with 70 sets that why no set 65

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                        I'm so curious to see how many will spend more than 30k+ balens again to get pass 75-80 nm and get 70 set ( even 70-75 its impossible for our most strongest cashers from R2 )
                        30k+? More like they'll sell their soul to be OP in this game.

Comment

did anyone try the new dungeons yet or how do you know? also i saw a picture with both new mp dungeons being for lvl 70-80

Comment

so once again R2 in its minimal wisdom has scheduled to load the patch during guild battle. i guess 3rd time was not the charm for them to learn

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              did anyone try the new dungeons yet or how do you know? also i saw a picture with both new mp dungeons being for lvl 70-80
                              If you know where to look, you'll see.
                              The mp's are 70-75 ( Lich's Lair ) and 75-80 ( forgot the name ) and like usual, on 75-80 you'll farm for leg stones .
                              The game is already so funny seeing alot of players whining about lag, but they put 5-10-20-30k and even more in game and yet, still playing.
                              ( A reason why dev's and admins don't give a damn about lag, cause people won't quit anyway, they said it 1000 times that they'll quit and still saying it but won't do it. )
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

If you know where to look, you'll see.
                                The mp's are 70-75 ( Lich's Lair ) and 75-80 ( forgot the name ) and like usual, on 75-80 you'll farm for leg stones .
                                The game is already so funny seeing alot of players whining about lag, but they put 5-10-20-30k and even more in game and yet, still playing.
                                ( A reason why dev's and admins don't give a damn about lag, cause people won't quit anyway, they said it 1000 times that they'll quit and still saying it but won't do it. )

Them put all cash to a game instent of buy a new computer or upgrade the internet speed so man dosent get lag is just fun to see.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X