No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening with the Homestead though? Is it going to be in another update?
    Character Name: Piman
    Server: Kabam S15
    Class: Mage
    Level: 55 Finally
    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

set 70 equip where we buy, arena shop or crypt shop..
      so we can collect insignia or crypt token
      or
      use balens ?
      red astral same like wartune chines price 15.000/red astral ?

i hope much promo for socketing /cryptkey / or gems
      hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by fadlyberlian2 View Post
        set 70 equip where we buy, arena shop or crypt shop..
        so we can collect insignia or crypt token
        or
        use balens ?
        red astral same like wartune chines price 15.000/red astral ?

i hope much promo for socketing /cryptkey / or gems
        hehehehehe
        the lvl70 set will be in the same pace as the 60 or the 50...meaning the blacksmith...so you'll need to collect the crystalids and be lucky and get (or buy) the synth materials from MPs/crypt shot.

as for the red astrals prices some say it will be the same...but better is to wait and see for yourself.

Comment

Why are updates scheduled for guild battle nights? Why not do them on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays? Or change the days of guild battles. Come on. It can't be that hard.

Comment

Maybe make a rotation between GB events, like: one time they be only Mon, Wed and Fri just like now, and another time Tue, Thu and Sat. I suppose that way all players benefit of the guild battle event.
            In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
            Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
            "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
            I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

will there also be pvp set?

Comment

Total disappointment by the Part 3 patch. I am not excited at all. Don't release it. It's pointless.

1) Nobody in my server got lvl 60 set. Nobody can get 300crytaloids/item = 1200.

2)Level 70 set will be impossible to buy.

3) Most people above level 70 do not even do Demon Temple(65-70) because it is way too hard. (requires too much money than Most people are willing to pay)
                The new MP dungeons will be useless for months.

We(cash and non-cash) need a set to complete the Demon Temple before we complete something harder. Top cashers are lonely running it and don't even waste time in there. Can you say otherwise ?

Why don't you release the LEVEL 65 set from the Arena Shop ? (The answer will be Bovine Excretions anyways)

**This is frustrating because players are supposed to BE ABLE to play the game.

I am totally frustrated and I will not bother about this patch: it's not intended for me.. not for anyone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetani View Post
                  Total disappointment by the Part 3 patch. I am not excited at all. Don't release it. It's pointless.

1) Nobody in my server got lvl 60 set. Nobody can get 300crytaloids/item = 1200.

3) Most people above level 70 do not even do Demon Temple(65-70) because it is way too hard. (requires too much money than Most people are willing to pay)

We(cash and non-cash) need a set to complete the Demon Temple before we complete something harder. Top cashers are lonely running it and don't even waste time in there. Can you say otherwise ?

Why don't you release the LEVEL 65 set from the Arena Shop ? (The answer will be Bovine Excretions anyways)

I am totally frustrated and I will not bother about this patch: it's not intended for me.. not for anyone yet.

LOOL Demon templar can man easy done me 3 people. and 1200 crystaloids is not so long time if you do summons.

Stop open chest for skeletton keys and save them instent and you get you gear. So long man keep spend the keys man never come forward in this game.

Self i have full 60 set now + 1500 crystaloids over some i can change to lvl 6 later in part 3.

And take me maby 4 weaks hard grind summons.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Then it looks like you cannot handle it's awesomeness ^_^
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      If you know where to look, you'll see.
                      The mp's are 70-75 ( Lich's Lair ) and 75-80 ( forgot the name ) and like usual, on 75-80 you'll farm for leg stones .
                      The game is already so funny seeing alot of players whining about lag, but they put 5-10-20-30k and even more in game and yet, still playing.
                      ( A reason why dev's and admins don't give a damn about lag, cause people won't quit anyway, they said it 1000 times that they'll quit and still saying it but won't do it. )
                      the dongeon are both 70-80 not 70-75 and 75-80... played on chinease server so...ya
                      and also while i cant guarantee this there is No Summoner in those dongeon ....and u get leg stone from doing NM 70-80 any of them,1 may pay more then the other that i dont know well see once its out

S1 lvl 75 mage ssore guild VictisHNR
                      Last edited by R22958483; 05-04-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                        the dongeon are both 70-80 not 70-75 and 75-80... played on chinease server so...ya
                        and also while i cant guarantee this there is No Summoner in those dongeon ....and u get leg stone from doing NM 70-80 any of them,1 may pay more then the other that i dont know well see once its out

S1 lvl 75 mage ssore guild VictisHNR
                        So far if I'm correct, there are 70-80 dungeons, not 70-75 true, I'm sorry. But still 2 dungeons ( both 70-80, but 2, dunno how it will be here now ) and with summoner will probably be or else the set will be impossible even for cashers to get it.
                        I know things there too, but like I said, most of the things that chinese had in 1.5 / 1.45, we didn't get it, so don't take all that you see there and apply it here cause you might be wrong, lets just wait and see.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Question: Why not release the lvl 65 PvP set?

Answer: because R2 wants to take advantage of cashiers who will buy the lvl 60 PvE cystaloids and legend stones

Eventually it will come out so don't spend the money unless you're an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post

Answer: because R2 wants to take advantage of cashiers who will buy the lvl 60 PvE cystaloids and legend stones

and how long will it be when it finally comes out then? Chinese wartunes already on v2.0 and still no lvl 65 set. We're still on 1.5...you're gonna be waiting years for lvl 65 set to be out
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post

u know pve set bonus are better alll around especially for pve but for pvp also
                              And also ...considerign theyre is no leg pvp pieces lvl 50 pve would stats wise equal lvl 65...stats so 60 and 70 set will still be way better for exemple 50 lef jewel approx 1008matk+4sockets whit max of 124 for lvl 10 pdef and 136 is max for lvl 60 jewel which give 916 matk considerign those number it would be safe to say 60 set would be =or stronger to 75 set...
                              all that said.. its far from idiot to get 60 or 70 set...

Comment

Do freaking research already. There is no 65 set pvp. There's none in the original version either. Also red astrals is what I am looking forward to the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X