Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XzystTense
    replied
    Yes I was just lookin at em too, I think Im actually gonna use the hp one as an archer now so im happy to finally figure out that last slot =) have a good night all im headin to bed

Or......not

Leave a comment:

• riznath.
    replied
    s66 is up with all other too..

Leave a comment:

• riznath.
    replied
    s66 is up

Leave a comment:

• weekse
    replied
    here's link 4 red astrals

Leave a comment:

• allariammaih
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    actually.. there were 2 times of pack sale.. first time only to s1-60 for set 60 and secnod time 2 weeks ago.. u could buy 600 crystal thats half the way.. also 1 time of consume 30k balens to get 200 legend. its realy helping.. but yes even with that u still need to farm 600 more crystal on ur own..
    u must be kidding that is lot of money for a small time earner like me it would mean i have to kill myself.. i would forgo 3 months time than spend that kind of amount.. :P
    kidding ofcourse .. i know about the sale but it is way to too expensive for me atleast .. and i dont look down on players nor look up at them in awe who get them yeah it will make me more determined to find legal ways to get it faster
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• XzystTense
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    It varies with server to server. just do it when no one else is doing it....you'll have to find out what times are those on ur server on ur own unfortunately.
    I seem to notice it being the opposite....when everyone IS doing it...I noticed I got most of my orange astrals when I did it right after WB when it seems tons of people are doing it....and I notice lots of sys. messages coming up for GBlessing stuff at the same time....in waves....

Leave a comment:

• JayemCarter
    replied
    How many hours left?Can someone say that nearly?

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    That is so true. Its annoying seeing noobs asking for things to be handed to them on a silver platter and not spending the effort to get them when those of us who spent months to farm our items get called cash noobs who bought our gear with money. I'd like to ask them to provide evidence to show where in the game can we spend balen to buy the lvl 60 gears because that would've saved me 3 mths+ of farming. While cashers get more advantages in better stats, we still have to spend the effort to get the gears and materials unlike what these noob whiners are complaining about. The bottom line is no effort spent, no gain. Don't ask for stuff if you're unwilling to put in the effort to get it.
    actually.. there were 2 times of pack sale.. first time only to s1-60 for set 60 and secnod time 2 weeks ago.. u could buy 600 crystal thats half the way.. also 1 time of consume 30k balens to get 200 legend. its realy helping.. but yes even with that u still need to farm 600 more crystal on ur own..

Leave a comment:

• XzystTense
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Gah! that sucks, i was hoping for red one of them :/
    Guess it's just a wait and see game now, thanks for letting me know!
    Np but.....Red Aegis you want? as an archer? Can I ask why you are using it? =)

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    There won't be red ones for illusion determination or destroyer ever. They have passive runes and pets in patch 2.0 in the chinese version tho so you do have other means of getting bonuses. Not to mention there's ur trusty troop enlightenment.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
    Care to share it ?? :P
    It varies with server to server. just do it when no one else is doing it....you'll have to find out what times are those on ur server on ur own unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• XzystTense
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    so its good vs mobs not players..
    In theory it could be good vs players...it just usually isn't but if you could get your defenses high enough that you take 1333 dmg or less from players WITHOUT goddess blessing astral cuz it doesnt stack with aegis....then yes Aegis would be good because it would reduce more than Goddess Blessing at that point

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    No...only MATK/PATK/MDEF/PDEF/Block/Crit/Charisma....hope I didnt miss any....only those astrals will have red versions, no red Goddess Blessing, or Determination, or Illusion...and the others....at least not yet....maybe they will add them later...but not right now

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
    I totally agree with u and that was the point i was making quit whining about players who r spending time and effort in game to get thigns they want.. they are not hacking the game nor doing any thing illegal..
    again i guess u have to see waht i said.. making a char to lvl 65+ which can survive in dt is not easy ...but it is worht doing as u said provided u can play the game and develop ur chars accordingly..
    I dont understand this.. a casual gamer who doesnt want to spend time nor effort nor money in the game wants to be equal to the player who does so.. i find it funny to see ppl whining for all sorts of things i repeatedly said in forum as well as server chat dont do it.. even say to ppl who whine in bg saying some one is killing them repeatedly or some one with lower honor killed with dyrads. If r afraid to get killed sit in home base .. adn stare at screen.. no point in coming out and getting killed and then swearing at them on chat.. and also i have seen higher lvl players mocking lower lvls who beat them through dyrads .. in the first case they are the ones who gave them dyrads and when the player comes back and kill him or when he gets attacked and get killed .. they whine about loss of honor .. lol..

Hope ppl use the forum constructively instead of making themselves fools ..

cheers
    U wanna kill me on sight for the slights i caused here in bg char name :ALLARI lvl 62 archer server 65
    That is so true. Its annoying seeing noobs asking for things to be handed to them on a silver platter and not spending the effort to get them when those of us who spent months to farm our items get called cash noobs who bought our gear with money. I'd like to ask them to provide evidence to show where in the game can we spend balen to buy the lvl 60 gears because that would've saved me 3 mths+ of farming. While cashers get more advantages in better stats, we still have to spend the effort to get the gears and materials unlike what these noob whiners are complaining about. The bottom line is no effort spent, no gain. Don't ask for stuff if you're unwilling to put in the effort to get it.

Leave a comment:

• VileVictor
    replied
    To all the people that complain about their race being to weak .....

A character is only as strong as the player makes him. If someone beats you, its because they have worked harder or coined harder then you have. Therefore you need to work
    harder. Whether its getting soul crystals, doing up your gems, doing more WBS to do up your troops and astrals. ULTIMATELY its your character, so if it is weak, it is your
    responsibility to make your character stronger. If you cant ..... then i am sorry you are not much of a gamer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X