No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sick of people whining about 65 sets. THERE ARE NO MORE EASY SETS!!! GET YOUR 60 SET AND MAKE IT LEGEND! I worked 3-4 months just to get my 60 set!!! Now I need to farm the dang dt nm since i dont make enough to buy 5 stones a day. Now, U have to work for your sets AND ur gonna need the rage that comes from them to defeat the new mp's. Get over it already.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• theres no 65 pvp set anymore....even in chinese servers they dont have lvl 65 pvp sets... if ur complaining for this one why dont quit??

Comment

• someone say in hours how long left?

Comment

• 6 hours, maybe 8
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Nice, I hope the lvl 70 set will be as epic as the lvl 55 set (for Mages) Red Astrals ? Orange Astrals cost 7000 points what will Red Astrals cost ? 10K 20K :O

Comment

• i have 2 red astrals with P.atac and P.defence on me , but i have another red astral with M.defence but not on me... i hope it dont disappear

Comment

• i guess i'll have to ask 4 a raise at work to be able to compete here soon

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                  So sick of people whining about 65 sets. THERE ARE NO MORE EASY SETS!!! GET YOUR 60 SET AND MAKE IT LEGEND! I worked 3-4 months just to get my 60 set!!! Now I need to farm the dang dt nm since i dont make enough to buy 5 stones a day. Now, U have to work for your sets AND ur gonna need the rage that comes from them to defeat the new mp's. Get over it already.
                  just cuz u got your bloody stinking set before us that dose not make u better from us or something.. 60 set so far owned by cow cash noobs and i bet your one of them...
                  i been playing since s7 started and yet i have zero leg 60 stones cuz i cant do NM and i am 62

Comment

• nicee
                    red astral comee!!

Comment

• well actually you are the noob here.. start use vouchers and pot for wb to get gold and buy 5 stones per day. u could get 2 pieces already but you prefer to cry that ppl are cow noobs well let me tell u.. ye i usebalens from time to time. but i have all set 60 normal and 2 pieces legend. the normal from alot of normal moon that i'vw done and summon from keys.. stop cry and lvl to 69 already so u can win in bg and do more campaigns and get more taletns and yes do dt runs.. no1 told u to stay at 62 for ***** half year!! and yes if you cant let urelf be with at least 50 pve set dont ask from r2 to make 65 pvp set cuz if u have done dt u whould have figgured u need at least 1 pve guy (archer/mage) to clear it or use alot of rage runes . the new mp will do the same so without pve set (even 50) u wont clear it..

Comment

• luckily ive done my spire just in time

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
                          well actually you are the noob here.. start use vouchers and pot for wb to get gold and buy 5 stones per day. u could get 2 pieces already but you prefer to cry that ppl are cow noobs well let me tell u.. ye i usebalens from time to time. but i have all set 60 normal and 2 pieces legend. the normal from alot of normal moon that i'vw done and summon from keys.. stop cry and lvl to 69 already so u can win in bg and do more campaigns and get more taletns and yes do dt runs.. no1 told u to stay at 62 for ***** half year!! and yes if you cant let urelf be with at least 50 pve set dont ask from r2 to make 65 pvp set cuz if u have done dt u whould have figgured u need at least 1 pve guy (archer/mage) to clear it or use alot of rage runes . the new mp will do the same so without pve set (even 50) u wont clear it..
                          and what if i am not in level 10 guild dumbass? ever think of that noob?

Comment

• Originally posted by UltraHeal View Post
                            just cuz u got your bloody stinking set before us that dose not make u better from us or something.. 60 set so far owned by cow cash noobs and i bet your one of them...
                            i been playing since s7 started and yet i have zero leg 60 stones cuz i cant do NM and i am 62
                            Actually you're the noob here. Many non-cashers in my guild have lvl 60 set (albeit not full legend like the cashers). While they only have 1 or 2 pieces legendized but it still remains the fact that they r non-cashers n they have the set. Don't lump everyone else in the same category as you just because you can't get it. If you guys are just too lazy and unwilling to spend months to farm the set, then you're better off quitting this game. Everyone else is sick of seeing ppl like you asking for things to be handed on a silver platter to you just because you don't wish to spend some time figuring out how to farm your set in the most efficient way. Even us "cow cash noobs" as you seem to call us have to work our butts off to get our sets. You don't see them being available for balens in the shop nor do you see lvl 5 crystaloids for sale for balens. If it was that easy to farm, R2 might as well just send everyone an in-game mail with each legend piece and save us all the trouble of your whining since that's what you seem to want.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
                              well actually you are the noob here.. start use vouchers and pot for wb to get gold and buy 5 stones per day. u could get 2 pieces already but you prefer to cry that ppl are cow noobs well let me tell u.. ye i usebalens from time to time. but i have all set 60 normal and 2 pieces legend. the normal from alot of normal moon that i'vw done and summon from keys.. stop cry and lvl to 69 already so u can win in bg and do more campaigns and get more taletns and yes do dt runs.. no1 told u to stay at 62 for ***** half year!! and yes if you cant let urelf be with at least 50 pve set dont ask from r2 to make 65 pvp set cuz if u have done dt u whould have figgured u need at least 1 pve guy (archer/mage) to clear it or use alot of rage runes . the new mp will do the same so without pve set (even 50) u wont clear it..
                              Well said, but for lvl 60 LS u need to have shop lvl 10...maybe his guild shop not that high?
                              IGN: Vrabo
                              Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                              Guild: Elite
                              Class: Archer

Comment

• no event

no event or speacial mission

Comment

Working...
                                X