Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R211813883 View Post
    i agree, speaking as an archer there is nothing i dread more than a higher lvl knight coz even when i nearly kill them they shield then turn the tables
    That's what Im trying to tell. Im a Mage. And I hate archers bec. I die easily vs them. Same with Knights. And Archers hate Mage aswell.

Comment

• hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you ♥♥♥♥ at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying ♥♥♥♥ you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2013, 03:10 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        talk to the people that run them. One guy gets about 500k per plunder, thats 2.5 mill per day. Pays for legend stones. The keys he gets are the same amount that he gets with his own character, thats double the amount of keys. then he goes to tthe summoner with his alt (I help him pass the dt normal to get to the summoner.) so now, double the amount of keys at the summoner for more crystaloids. His set will be legend by the time he gets his set. You do the math.
        the math is simple.. he get 1 key per char per day. unless its vip and he get much more.. and 1 more thing as an alt he cant upgraed his alt to be good enough to pas dt normal not to mention nm. unless he use some balens to do crypt with ck every day and socket all his gear 3 gems. and lvl his astrals and guild skills.. if he plunder his alt every day he wont make 500k from plunder because u need at least 4mil gold in the alt account. and that will never happen because at lvl 69 max gold from auto inc gold is below 3 mil.. and u can never get 3 mil per day only from mines .. u just cant u need to do wb.. or somthing and to do that with 4 players every day is insane u just cant.. u want me to hink it on a logic mode well with a logic idea this cant be the guy is lying to u.. or as i said he use balens on his alts..

Comment

• lvl 70 gears gosh I can barely keep up with lvl 60 gears -,-"

Comment

• WOW..this game take almost all of your time
            I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Comment

• Mages are kinda weak in PATK. And Knights/ Archers are lets say weak naman in MATK. It's only fair. Dont say that Archers kinda rule them all or was more advantage to mages or knights.

Comment

• Overview!

http://www.************/news/wartune-...7-version.html

Comment

• do u understand the pain involved in making anther alt to lvl 65+ to do dt and to accumulate that much gold and hording it without other ppl plundering it.. well if some one is making an effort then all the more cause to applaud him.. for his patience and time he is spending in this game and if u feel it is so easy why dont u do urself and see.. no u have to whine here saying it s unfair?... so u mean we should farm dt and moon for 3-5 months to just get basic lvl 60 set and then farm for antoher 4-5 months to make them legendary? by that time probably he would either quit the game or be lvl 90 or 100 .. dont be too smart .. just because some other player is taking pains to build his character and spending his valuable time.. it s not that it is too easy to get lots of skelli keys .. or just make a lvl 65 in oen day or one week .... lol go ahead and try to do.. u will know .. i know u will probably give up in between

Comment

• Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
                    hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you pr icks at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying fu ck you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up
                    If you had planned your gold spending right, 15k pts for an archer is easily achievable. By using a city protect at the right time, you can prevent plunders for 2 wb which the combined gold spent on astrals will easily net you 1m+ - 2m+ at your level if built right even for a non-casher. 2m+ easily gives you 1k star points, so you only need 2 weeks to get 1 red astral. There's only 8 different red astrals so if you want to collect them, all you need is 4 mths. Not to mention if you get lucky during these 4 mths, each new red astral you get by chance will reduce your farming time by 2 weeks. Its not really that hard for an archer to collect astrals, so i'm not sure why you're complaining so much....
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
                      hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you ♥♥♥♥ at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying ♥♥♥♥ you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up
                      lol im an idiot? if the top 10 on wb is not all archers then soem of the mages/knights are using balens/revives or just use money to have better gear.. u crit all time mages and knights doesnt.. if u lose to a mage and he is like u a.k.a non casher then u are an idiot.. u dont know how to use chain maybe or the combo that archers need to do.. btw archers can do 1-2 more attks on wb than mages/knights.. did u know that? ofc not ur an idiot.. go learn some stuff honey

Comment

• Aish. The Maintenance is taking so long !!

Comment

• Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
                          do u understand the pain involved in making anther alt to lvl 65+ to do dt and to accumulate that much gold and hording it without other ppl plundering it.. well if some one is making an effort then all the more cause to applaud him.. for his patience and time he is spending in this game and if u feel it is so easy why dont u do urself and see.. no u have to whine here saying it s unfair?... so u mean we should farm dt and moon for 3-5 months to just get basic lvl 60 set and then farm for antoher 4-5 months to make them legendary? by that time probably he would either quit the game or be lvl 90 or 100 .. dont be too smart .. just because some other player is taking pains to build his character and spending his valuable time.. it s not that it is too easy to get lots of skelli keys .. or just make a lvl 65 in oen day or one week .... lol go ahead and try to do.. u will know .. i know u will probably give up in between
                          I do have 3 lvl 70 and 1 lvl 74 char...it doesn't really take alot of time to reach lvl 70. What is painful is building on the alt char's stats and gear to ensure they're ready to join your main char in the high lvl dungeons. At the start you'll probably spend more time in MPD with your main doing 3 additional runs to help your alt char. The starting is always painful, but the rewards later on is well worth the pain. Unless you're a very casual gamer who doesn't wish to spend the effort, then you shouldn't be expecting to get all the good stuff as well. All games require effort for the good stuff just like real life. No pain, no gain.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
                            Aish. The Maintenance is taking so long !!
                            Taking so long? lol, we have another 3+ hours to go lol
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Badland, Spire and Garden of Eden was lag at the end...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                Taking so long? lol, we have another 3+ hours to go lol
                                But sometimes their maintenance is only taking a few minutes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X