Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    um, you sir need to learn to use Scatter Shot more often....
    lol u are right. besides.. archrs use ap on mages and its a pain to them. well why talking so much e got 2 top players heavy cashers.. onimad and the mage linkto whatever her name is.. onimad is better..

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
      is that right death ,,so am stuck where i am
      Sorry again, but yes
      All you can do is start a new server on the time zone that works well with you, characters cannot be transferred across servers..
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
        lol u are right. besides.. archrs use ap on mages and its a pain to them. well why talking so much e got 2 top players heavy cashers.. onimad and the mage linkto whatever her name is.. onimad is better..
        Would love to see a duel between them, that would be epic xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• thats pure rotten eh ,,am a mage lvl 58 as well ,, thxs alot deatharcher mate

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Would love to see a duel between them, that would be epic xD
            sadly i had to get them on ga lol was very fast

Comment

• Red Aegis astral would be great for me
              " Pleasure gotten through evil means could be a sin, but pleasure can also result from good deeds.What kind of philosophy calls pleasure itself a sin ?

Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                thats pure rotten eh ,,am a mage lvl 58 as well ,, thxs alot deatharcher mate
                All good

Comment

• Originally posted by [TrT]-Apple View Post
                  Red Aegis astral would be great for me
                  hmm is play this game for 5 months +- and i still dont understand why is aegis astrall for.. there is the dmg reduction with % but this 1 is with numbers. what is he good for?

Comment

lol i would realy want to hear how can u get more hits while u keep doin chain every time. ( u say in other words mages can do 3 hits per turn or sometimes..) seconds, as i said b4.. the mages that are in top 10 are with high gear.. mean they use money to get them stronger. as for myself.. i said yes i use balens from time to time and im the top mage in my server. thats i why i can be in top 10 with no reveives or balens and sometimes without even vouchers. but thats only when no ppl at wb.. if there are many on wb i can be top 10 with vouchers + lvl 3 pot only.
                    Sadly I can't tell u how, but I've heard from a non-casher mage in my guild who does wb manually that if he gets the timing right, he can do up to 12 hits in 1 wb round before the boss does the epic attack. Its a long chain which I can't recall the exact skills but I remember seeing thunderer and rain of fire being in the chain at least 2 times for the combo with auto atk done by the char just b4 some of the skills being used (meaning you do an extra hit without the cast time).
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Not sure I followed...you were talkin about knights....then mages...you lost me somewhere when you were talkin about the 2 top players...

But yes...you should scatter shot mages suntoria and knight shield(s)...makes it not as big a deal =)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        I do have 3 lvl 70 and 1 lvl 74 char...it doesn't really take alot of time to reach lvl 70. What is painful is building on the alt char's stats and gear to ensure they're ready to join your main char in the high lvl dungeons. At the start you'll probably spend more time in MPD with your main doing 3 additional runs to help your alt char. The starting is always painful, but the rewards later on is well worth the pain. Unless you're a very casual gamer who doesn't wish to spend the effort, then you shouldn't be expecting to get all the good stuff as well. All games require effort for the good stuff just like real life. No pain, no gain.
                        I totally agree with u and that was the point i was making quit whining about players who r spending time and effort in game to get thigns they want.. they are not hacking the game nor doing any thing illegal..
                        again i guess u have to see waht i said.. making a char to lvl 65+ which can survive in dt is not easy ...but it is worht doing as u said provided u can play the game and develop ur chars accordingly..
                        I dont understand this.. a casual gamer who doesnt want to spend time nor effort nor money in the game wants to be equal to the player who does so.. i find it funny to see ppl whining for all sorts of things i repeatedly said in forum as well as server chat dont do it.. even say to ppl who whine in bg saying some one is killing them repeatedly or some one with lower honor killed with dyrads. If r afraid to get killed sit in home base .. adn stare at screen.. no point in coming out and getting killed and then swearing at them on chat.. and also i have seen higher lvl players mocking lower lvls who beat them through dyrads .. in the first case they are the ones who gave them dyrads and when the player comes back and kill him or when he gets attacked and get killed .. they whine about loss of honor .. lol..

Hope ppl use the forum constructively instead of making themselves fools ..

cheers
                        U wanna kill me on sight for the slights i caused here in bg char name :ALLARI lvl 62 archer server 65

Comment

hmm is play this game for 5 months +- and i still dont understand why is aegis astrall for.. there is the dmg reduction with % but this 1 is with numbers. what is he good for?
                          This one reduces a fixed amount of damage. Meaning if it reduces 40 dmg, an attack that normally does 80 dmg to you would only do 40 dmg. Its useless for high lvl MP and dungeons, but useful against multiple hit attacks (meaning skills that does multiple hits but low dmg e.g. multiple pillar of light attack by our favorite eyeball in catacombs.)
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If both astrals are the same level and if the dmg is 1333 or more the % one (Goddess Blessing) is better, if its less than that aegis is better, basically for tanking dungeons with enough PDEF/MDEF then aegis is better but in PVP almost all the time (unless you are an EXTREMELY tanky tank tank) Goddess Blessing is better, but I dont think there is gonna be red Aegis to the guy who said that, im pretty sure its considered a "special astral" and there are no special astrals that are red...sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
                              Not sure I followed...you were talkin about knights....then mages...you lost me somewhere when you were talkin about the 2 top players...

But yes...you should scatter shot mages suntoria and knight shield(s)...makes it not as big a deal =)
                              i said that archrs are not weak vs mages as ppl make them.. i gave onimad as an example.. ye we do more aoe and get lost from troops.. but archers with critical kill them fast aswell.. and when they do AP to a mage they hit us soo bad. not to mention delphic.. and extra hits from time to time..

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                This one reduces a fixed amount of damage. Meaning if it reduces 40 dmg, an attack that normally does 80 dmg to you would only do 40 dmg. Its useless for high lvl MP and dungeons, but useful against multiple hit attacks (meaning skills that does multiple hits but low dmg e.g. multiple pillar of light attack by our favorite eyeball in catacombs.)
                                Yea like he said....think of it like a permanent really low level guardian rune....

Comment

Working...
                                X