Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    If both astrals are the same level and if the dmg is 1333 or more the % one (Goddess Blessing) is better, if its less than that aegis is better, basically for tanking dungeons with enough PDEF/MDEF then aegis is better but in PVP almost all the time (unless you are an EXTREMELY tanky tank tank) Goddess Blessing is better, but I dont think there is gonna be red Aegis to the guy who said that, im pretty sure its considered a "special astral" and there are no special astrals that are red...sorry
    "Special Astrals"?, if they are upgrading the main astrals, shouldn't they be upgrading the Attack enhancers, the Damage reducers, and that as well?
    I am seriously hoping they do
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Actually there are times to do things where you do get better "luck" on guild bless or refines. I've experienced getting whip, crypt key, whip, socket rod in a row before and also long series of pathetic rewards from guild bless. There are ways to spend the least amount of time for maximum rewards without spending cash. All it requires is doing intensive research and planning before you start playing and you can reduce the amt of time you spend to get the high lvl stuff.
      Care to share it ?? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
        i said that archrs are not weak vs mages as ppl make them.. i gave onimad as an example.. ye we do more aoe and get lost from troops.. but archers with critical kill them fast aswell.. and when they do AP to a mage they hit us soo bad. not to mention delphic.. and extra hits from time to time..
        Ah I see yea, im AP archer and its awesome sometimes =) crit a mage for 20k with no dryads one time hehehehe

Comment

• hmmm thats awesome

Comment

This one reduces a fixed amount of damage. Meaning if it reduces 40 dmg, an attack that normally does 80 dmg to you would only do 40 dmg. Its useless for high lvl MP and dungeons, but useful against multiple hit attacks (meaning skills that does multiple hits but low dmg e.g. multiple pillar of light attack by our favorite eyeball in catacombs.)
            so its good vs mobs not players..

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              "Special Astrals"?, if they are upgrading the main astrals, shouldn't they be upgrading the Attack enhancers, the Damage reducers, and that as well?
              I am seriously hoping they do
              No...only MATK/PATK/MDEF/PDEF/Block/Crit/Charisma....hope I didnt miss any....only those astrals will have red versions, no red Goddess Blessing, or Determination, or Illusion...and the others....at least not yet....maybe they will add them later...but not right now

Comment

• To all the people that complain about their race being to weak .....

A character is only as strong as the player makes him. If someone beats you, its because they have worked harder or coined harder then you have. Therefore you need to work
                harder. Whether its getting soul crystals, doing up your gems, doing more WBS to do up your troops and astrals. ULTIMATELY its your character, so if it is weak, it is your
                responsibility to make your character stronger. If you cant ..... then i am sorry you are not much of a gamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
                  I totally agree with u and that was the point i was making quit whining about players who r spending time and effort in game to get thigns they want.. they are not hacking the game nor doing any thing illegal..
                  again i guess u have to see waht i said.. making a char to lvl 65+ which can survive in dt is not easy ...but it is worht doing as u said provided u can play the game and develop ur chars accordingly..
                  I dont understand this.. a casual gamer who doesnt want to spend time nor effort nor money in the game wants to be equal to the player who does so.. i find it funny to see ppl whining for all sorts of things i repeatedly said in forum as well as server chat dont do it.. even say to ppl who whine in bg saying some one is killing them repeatedly or some one with lower honor killed with dyrads. If r afraid to get killed sit in home base .. adn stare at screen.. no point in coming out and getting killed and then swearing at them on chat.. and also i have seen higher lvl players mocking lower lvls who beat them through dyrads .. in the first case they are the ones who gave them dyrads and when the player comes back and kill him or when he gets attacked and get killed .. they whine about loss of honor .. lol..

Hope ppl use the forum constructively instead of making themselves fools ..

cheers
                  U wanna kill me on sight for the slights i caused here in bg char name :ALLARI lvl 62 archer server 65
                  That is so true. Its annoying seeing noobs asking for things to be handed to them on a silver platter and not spending the effort to get them when those of us who spent months to farm our items get called cash noobs who bought our gear with money. I'd like to ask them to provide evidence to show where in the game can we spend balen to buy the lvl 60 gears because that would've saved me 3 mths+ of farming. While cashers get more advantages in better stats, we still have to spend the effort to get the gears and materials unlike what these noob whiners are complaining about. The bottom line is no effort spent, no gain. Don't ask for stuff if you're unwilling to put in the effort to get it.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
                    No...only MATK/PATK/MDEF/PDEF/Block/Crit/Charisma....hope I didnt miss any....only those astrals will have red versions, no red Goddess Blessing, or Determination, or Illusion...and the others....at least not yet....maybe they will add them later...but not right now
                    Gah! that sucks, i was hoping for red one of them :/
                    Guess it's just a wait and see game now, thanks for letting me know!
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
                      so its good vs mobs not players..
                      In theory it could be good vs players...it just usually isn't but if you could get your defenses high enough that you take 1333 dmg or less from players WITHOUT goddess blessing astral cuz it doesnt stack with aegis....then yes Aegis would be good because it would reduce more than Goddess Blessing at that point

Comment

• Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
                        Care to share it ?? :P
                        It varies with server to server. just do it when no one else is doing it....you'll have to find out what times are those on ur server on ur own unfortunately.

Comment

There won't be red ones for illusion determination or destroyer ever. They have passive runes and pets in patch 2.0 in the chinese version tho so you do have other means of getting bonuses. Not to mention there's ur trusty troop enlightenment.

Comment

Np but.....Red Aegis you want? as an archer? Can I ask why you are using it? =)

Comment

That is so true. Its annoying seeing noobs asking for things to be handed to them on a silver platter and not spending the effort to get them when those of us who spent months to farm our items get called cash noobs who bought our gear with money. I'd like to ask them to provide evidence to show where in the game can we spend balen to buy the lvl 60 gears because that would've saved me 3 mths+ of farming. While cashers get more advantages in better stats, we still have to spend the effort to get the gears and materials unlike what these noob whiners are complaining about. The bottom line is no effort spent, no gain. Don't ask for stuff if you're unwilling to put in the effort to get it.
                              actually.. there were 2 times of pack sale.. first time only to s1-60 for set 60 and secnod time 2 weeks ago.. u could buy 600 crystal thats half the way.. also 1 time of consume 30k balens to get 200 legend. its realy helping.. but yes even with that u still need to farm 600 more crystal on ur own..

Comment

• How many hours left?Can someone say that nearly?

Comment

Working...
                                X