No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That`s really bad R2... you couldn`t give players 5-10 mins after world boss before taking servers down? Instead you`ll do it in the middle of world boss event.. what genious came up with that idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by R210201731 View Post
      *better timming not planning*
      No planning.. they could have gotten everything done at 1 time instead of taking servers down 2 nights in a row. Poor planning on their part

Comment

• Originally posted by girlychica007 View Post
        No planning.. they could have gotten everything done at 1 time instead of taking servers down 2 nights in a row. Poor planning on their part
        dident even knwo the whaer dowing stange tings agin until the sut server down i say bad timing and planing

Comment

• They're doing server merges, that were JUST announced 10 minutes after the servers went down. Only the merging servers seem to be down. >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Sorry, i'm not very computer smart, what exactly does this mean? Optimization on loading patterns?
            Sounds Goooood....count on **

Comment

• Originally posted by R210201731 View Post
              *sing* why are thaes maintences alaysays when WB??
              Yeah, and you will not get FULL compensations for the work...aka...damage you would have possibly done to the boss

Comment

• the conclusion is, much money will be spend on. no money u will be die easily. much money u will be become master.

Comment

• Originally posted by genthoedan View Post
                  the conclusion is, much money will be spend on. no money u will be die easily. much money u will be become master.
                  Gee, thanks for that insight....Confusion....i mean Confuscious

Comment

• Wait a minute...Does this mean I am the only one who noticed red astrals are barely more powerful than orange astrals?? just 172 more points than the Orange ones...and like 20k more exp points are needed to level them up, besides there are no cool astrals, not only i have to spend 40k star points on energines to level my red astral to lvl 5 and actually notice a good boost on my stats but also i get no good astrals? No, simply....just dont. Would have prefered the homestead unlocked or the guild quarry or 12 farm plots, these red astrals are a great dissapointment.
                    Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by irunin View Post
                      Wait a minute...Does this mean I am the only one who noticed red astrals are barely more powerful than orange astrals?? just 172 more points than the Orange ones...and like 20k more exp points are needed to level them up, besides there are no cool astrals, not only i have to spend 40k star points on energines to level my red astral to lvl 5 and actually notice a good boost on my stats but also i get no good astrals? No, simply....just dont. Would have prefered the homestead unlocked or the guild quarry or 12 farm plots, these red astrals are a great dissapointment.
                      A few hundred points is a lot. What are you talking about. People get enlightenment which gives very little stats and cost a lot of daru. Stop being ungrateful kid. Lvl 5 red patk/matk is 1440 That is a load of patk/matk. All of the Chinese servers have lvl 10 red astrals. Seriously. Also if they gave out holy will destroyer or holy goddess blessing, etc that will be stupid OP in this game. 8% per lvl on will destroyer and 4% per lvl on goddess blessing. That's just so overpowered.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
                        That`s really bad R2... you couldn`t give players 5-10 mins after world boss before taking servers down? Instead you`ll do it in the middle of world boss event.. what genious came up with that idea?
                        Why do people not realize that this world we live in have different timezones. If they place it in one timezone it will effect others and if they place it in another timezone it will effect those. Please go back to school and learn about timezones or something bc this world DOES NOT have only one timezone for all. It has many timezones and you need to realize that even though this game hosts different people around the world. It is geared mostly to the PST and EST servers. That is why there are so many PST and EST servers and not as many Oceanic. They cater to the majority which is the right way of going about it.

Comment

• Why don't have lvl 65 set in arena shop??

Comment

• Originally posted by R27967427 View Post
                            Why don't have lvl 65 set in arena shop??
                            Once again do research. There is no such thing as 65 set. 55 set is the last pvp set there is in game. Even in the original chinese version. There is no 65 set.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27967427 View Post
                              Why don't have lvl 65 set in arena shop??
                              There is no 65 set because they're sick of lazy bums who want easy sets. Go put in some effort n time to farm a pve set instead of asking for pvp sets.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• how many times do people need to say;
                                the 65 sets DO NOT excist.
                                not even in the chinese servers
                                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                                âœ* Prizzly
                                âœ* Knight
                                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                                X