Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ysolar
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 8th at 10:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on May 9th , and 9:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 6 to 8 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Updates with Part 3 of the 1.5 Patch include:
    • Adding Lvl. 70 Solo and multi dungeons
    • Adding Lvl. 70 Sets
    • Adding Red Astrals
    • Rename Card (Price: 595 Balen)
    • Optimization on loading patterns

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer

Leave a comment:

• agiletick
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    15k star points... holy moly thats a fortune

as far as i know it goes only for basic stats as M def, P def etc... no red astral for blessing, destroyer etc...

Anyone has the price for 70 lvl set? or better said requirments?
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...l-70-sets.html
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...dary-sets.html

Leave a comment:

• R23186234
    replied
    When are they going to put a stop to all this guild jumping im sure s2 is not the only server having this issue. Hopefully soon making people hate gvg very much. Thank R2.

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    15k star points... holy moly thats a fortune

as far as i know it goes only for basic stats as M def, P def etc... no red astral for blessing, destroyer etc...

Anyone has the price for 70 lvl set? or better said requirments?

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Is time and start spend in astros again some 100 millions try get some red astros for free

Leave a comment:

• KaeSlick
    replied
    Awww yea can't wait! Should have enough star points to buy 2 red astrals by next week! Giggidy!

Leave a comment:

• JusseS28Fairytail
    replied
    Astral red here i come

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACKICE... View Post
    LOL set 70 but no set 65 what is this?
    There no such thing as 65 sets. Not even in the Chinese version which is the original version. Do research and search the forums+google and you will know this. Pvp sets stop at 55 and besides leg sets are so much better than pvp gear anyday.

Leave a comment:

• Theutates
    replied
    Originally posted by Antonio1986 View Post
    What time and date will it occur in GMT+8? Sched is kinda mixed up i got confused o.O?
    based on daily events, if :
    PvP arena on 18:00 - 20:00 EDT equal to (9am - 11am GMT+8),
    this maintenance on 22:00 EDT 8th May, it's suppose (1pm GMT+8 9th May).

i'm sorry if i'm miscalculated the time.

Leave a comment:

• Antonio1986
    replied
    What time and date will it occur in GMT+8? Sched is kinda mixed up i got confused o.O?

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
    Awww why not?
    because even the Chinese servers (original Wartune) doesnt even have them
    and they are are at patch 2.0/2.1 (idk for sure, but way further then we are)

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    sweet red astrals

Leave a comment:

• Hookzor
    replied
    Facebook servers s1 and 41 already got the update last night
    red astral cost 15k points and we don't have the red astral who have % on it

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    If you bothered reading the forum more often, you'd realize that 65 sets will never come.
    Awww why not?

Leave a comment:

• R26146103
    replied
    is anyone here having a problem in spire?
    in our server (S124) many players complaining about the laggy Spire,
    when stage 3 the lag problem starts,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X