[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
    As your assumptions are your opinion to winlord. You can say they are the best company ever. Opinion.
    As for R2 yes they have a lot of customers hoping to find a good site to play on. But what I see is that they may have more people who registered but also more complaints than the less customer ones. Get it?
    I think that this has become quite futile as you obviously have some reading comprehension issues, or just a really distorted logic, so I'm done with you.

Comment

• Well, this has quickly gone to the dogs now, hasn't it?

So let's sum up what we have so far:

1. The event was grossly mismanaged - to say the least - bordering on false advertising.
      2. There may be differences among rewards offered across servers - still unclear there.
      3. The stuff for sale at the is useless and not enough to entice buyers who still have an ounce of sense left, while the rewards offered for a wallop of money are meager. Seriously, ***?! People are right when they say game consoles come cheaper than this.
      4. Good job with alienating part of the cashers.

Have I missed anything?
      Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
      When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
        Well, this has quickly gone to the dogs now, hasn't it?

1. The event was grossly mismanaged - to say the least - bordering on false advertising.
        2. There may be differences among rewards offered across servers - still unclear there.
        3. The stuff for sale at the is useless and not enough to entice buyers who still have an ounce of sense left, while the rewards offered for a wallop of money are meager. Seriously, ***?! People are right when they say game consoles come cheaper than this.

Have I missed anything?
        You forgot bacon, any post lacking bacon is incomplete
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
          I think that this has become quite futile as you obviously have some reading comprehension issues, or just a really distorted logic, so I'm done with you.
          About time you make up that mind of yours
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
            Well, this has quickly gone to the dogs now, hasn't it?

Have I missed anything?

Don't forget:
            5. the way the treat their potential customers, and how they don't give a damn of what they have to say in the matter
            6. bugs and other unsolved and largely reported issues in the game
            7. a nearly inexistent customer service that uses loops to get people dancing around their game problems
            8. forum admins (most of them are real priceless)
            9. creative ways to **** off every player in game with each new "promotion"

Michael Bay could make a movie with this and it would not even be closer to the real thing. I need more popcorn.
            Last edited by Machairodus; 05-03-2013, 03:49 PM.
            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Then you know nothing, the only thing that you were right about is DNS problem, and that wasn't R2's fault.
              All the other stuff are exactly the same because they're only publishers and can't alter the game, and they both have the same version.

before creating these bogus pays to consume events, could you please fix the lag in guild battle.

Signed,
              Ex- cashier
              Thank you

Comment

• selling watered down lemonade pretty much 90% water 10% lemonade 20 dollars a cup. get it while its still cold...........its actually room temperature. going fast at this rate you will buy anything.........

Comment

• I was always tought it was more profitable to sell 100 items for 30000 then 10 for 50000
                  but falls advertising and greed seems the way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingkupa View Post
                    I was always tought it was more profitable to sell 100 items for 30000 then 10 for 50000
                    but falls advertising and greed seems the way to go.
                    Yeah - their price points just seem wrong....

Comment

Many people have already spent 50k and got the horse and it's just day 1 of the promo.
                      Personally, I don't see a huge difference between spending 300$ or 500$, it's just a sum that you would've spent anyway in a few days time.
                      Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                      lol. what about 700$? 900$ 1100$? its a sum you would've spent anyway in a couple of weeks yea? seriously, do you hear your own voice and how sane you sounded? damn, how r2 wish everyone was like you.
                      Its players like winlord thinking/actions why r2 know they can set this insane prices because some "few" will actually pay. Yeah I know great message to be sending to developers aint it, as the saying goes you can't fix stupid

Comment

• "We may also change the nature of our services, change prices, remove and add games at anytime without notice." Taken from the Terms of Service which you agreed on when creating an account. Not fair I agree but we all agreed to it when we created our accounts, so reporting them is no use since they got that rule. Just ignore this event and do the World Boss one much better rewards and for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Racegirl View Post
                          "We may also change the nature of our services, change prices, remove and add games at anytime without notice." Taken from the Terms of Service which you agreed on when creating an account. Not fair I agree but we all agreed to it when we created our accounts, so reporting them is no use since they got that rule. Just ignore this event and do the World Boss one much better rewards and for free.
                          Actually they can still be reported. Changing goods/services is fine, however, BAIT and SWITCH, which is saying the goods/services are one thing, but exploiting you for different rewards/more money, is actually punishable.

Comment

• Have fun r2 catering to just the mega cashers where $200 doesn't make a difference. You just lost a ton of mid level cashers that will take their money elsewhere. smh

Comment

• Well I spent no money and I'm perfectly happy with that decision. If R2 wanna be toads, fair enough. Enjoy NOT earning my income.

Comment

• well players want to get stronger ingame so they get respect from fellow players when they complete difficult dungeons, and achieve high level medallions. but at $500 whoever sees a player with the underworld steed would immediately lose all respect for them for being so hopelessly stupid for getting a $500 pixelated horse.

Comment

Working...
                                X