Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be extended until the 8th? It would do me wonders if you could

Comment

• The extra funny thing is ppl like above who do wanna get it regardless of price. I tell you what, if I was a trust fund baby, I think there's an infinite number of better things to blow money on lol.

AND an extra kicker to All of it is: NO SALES during the two day period LOL.

Comment

• this is R2 once again being greedy ive spent a few thousand on this game and u losers get more greedy every event 300 dollars for a mount........ GET A LIFE R2 i recommend others not to pay into that scheme

Comment

• why not get a hooker for the night instead of paying for that, much better investment

Retired
          Character - Scotty
          Server - S94 Galbury Hold
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

• No surprise here. They probably posted 30,000 to see how much people they will get to buy by reading the replies, then change price last min. l0l. Last time it was 50,000 balans with more items and better items, then they come up with some ** and then put it back for 30,000 with less item, then change it to 50,000. This is beyond greedy. And funny thing is, people still buy it even though they complain. Already see 3 people in guild with it, that complained last night but bought it the next morning. No wonder they keep changing the price b/c of suckers that buys them.

Comment

• Just noticed 50,000 on hot events... Go ahead and suck down a fat one for false advertising.

Comment

• Wartune trolling level it's over 9000 .

Comment

• only 3 days i cant make it
                  to much pride will kill u!!
                  taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Thx wartune, this is a goodevent, dream horse is here now! and its pretty cheap.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• So seriously it's 50k and Storm confirmed it's not a typo..... all I can say is wow , wow. And probably a few people who already bought the $300 worth of balens and then to say oops it was a mistake it's 50k now what happens to the ppl who spent $300? Now their basically forced to spend $200 more if they want to complete the event for the mount.. I'm not even gona apologize for saying WOW *** how messed up is that. Extremely disappointed R2.... although I suppose i shouldn't be....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                        So seriously it's 50k and Storm confirmed it's not a typo..... all I can say is wow , wow. And probably a few people who already bought the $300 worth of balens and then to say oops it was a mistake it's 50k now what happens to the ppl who spent $300? Now their basically forced to spend $200 more if they want to complete the event for the mount.. I'm not even gona apologize for saying WOW *** how messed up is that. Extremely disappointed R2.... although I suppose i shouldn't be....
                        You can send in a ticket but they will probably point to the TOS you agreed with and wont give back your 300$.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: 5/3 - 5/5 23:59

Servers:
                          • R2:S1-S191
                          • Kongregate:S1-S11
                          • Kabam: S1-S19
                          • Armorgames: S1-S5

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!
                          • Spend 500 Balens to receive:100,000 Gold, 1,000 Kyanite
                          • Spend 20,00 Balens to receive:200,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Insignia x100
                          • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive:400,000 Gold, 5,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
                          • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive:800,000 Gold, 10,000 Kyanite, Crypt Token x200, Mount Training Whip x50
                          • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive:1,600,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x2
                          • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive:3,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Good Luck Charm x3, Underworld Steed Card x1

UPDATED to correct information
                          When will this become available on s208 please??

Comment

• What is sad is right after the event started we had a person spend 60k on level 6 clothes. smh

R2, you may get a couple of people with tons of expendable income, but you lost a lot more mid level customers.

I really can't believe the greed on your part.

Comment

• wow this event is a HUGE letdown

what happened to the legendary stones one? THIS ****** SUCKS

Comment

• epic fail
                                T-T
                                to much pride will kill u!!
                                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Working...
                                X