No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be 30k not 50k .. Please change . Since you already make this official you all should not change anything.

Comment

You better change that I was about to recharge but not till that 50k goes to 30k as it belongs.
      Name: Niasaj
      Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
      Classification: ArchMage
      Guild Leader: Alliance
      BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
      Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Yeah not cool guys. That is bad business.

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

50k balen D
          would get it if they do something reasonable like 5k.

Comment

can we get an actual answer is it 30k or 50k balens

Retired
            Character - Scotty
            Server - S94 Galbury Hold
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

roflmao only retards would pay $300 in this game to get a mount that only adds +50 to stats, am starting to think this game is full of people who are stupid

Comment

Ya, why is this 50k balens now and not 30k as stated?
                Last edited by lordbyronsa; 05-02-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                  roflmao only retards would pay $300 in this game to get a mount that only adds +50 to stats, am starting to think this game is full of people who are stupid
                  you are just starting to think that? that's obvious for me since long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                    $300 needed to spend for an Underworld Steed card, ***!! r2 GREED!
                    I stand correcting myself, Its 50,000 Balens, *** what a rip off, $500 for the Underworld Steed card, Sheesh!!!

Comment

these guys realy are not smart enough to run a game like this and thay say thay take tips off gamers lol liesworst event yet and im a casher these guys are so smart thay are running us high cashers out of the game with **** like this i was going to toss on 1k usd on next pay to recharge or consume but now i think ill just quit game

Comment

The event isn't even out yet on S59.... so meh

I'll wait and see before I let them know they are ** as usual

Comment

Originally posted by sronce View Post
                          these guys realy are not smart enough to run a game like this and thay say thay take tips off gamers lol liesworst event yet and im a casher these guys are so smart thay are running us high cashers out of the game with **** like this i was going to toss on 1k usd on next pay to recharge or consume but now i think ill just quit game
                          I think quitting is probably the best outcome.
                          Why I say this really why should anyone support this company any longer?
                          Its not worth the money even for a cashier. I know in due time I will be quitting myself, thats not in doubt by any means, but when I see the latest event & the outrageous price they are asking its pure greed!
                          I honestly do not feel like supporting this company any longer, its not ethical or financially responsible to do so.

If they had half a brain they could sell it for $100, thats still quite expensive for most people to fork out in one go, but its not nearly as crazy as to set the price as $500.
                          By selling it at $100 far more people would possibly & or indeed purchase it as opposed to the very few that will for $500.

But r2 are obviously too short sighted by greed to realise this, eventually people will wake up & just say F this game & leave in droves, greed will come back to bite r2 in the *** when customers just get fed up.
                          There are so many other games that are more fun/sociable/challenging/less boring for a fraction of the cost r2 charges. So the question begs why would people continue to support r2 when clearly their product is over priced & buggy as hell with complete **** customer service.
                          Last edited by dackdoid; 05-02-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Could we please get confirmation on the amount. 50k or 30k balens

Comment

can players can give me a list of the servers with the issue, it would make it easier for me to get a answer from the admin
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                                can players can give me a list of the servers with the issue, it would make it easier for me to get a answer from the admin
                                what issues? s5 got issues with the 50k balen. not to say why we keep getting dc nearly every 5 mins?
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X