X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue for bait and switch!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
      that is false advertisement you said it was 30k and i already spent 300$ and you cant change what you said. people have already spent money i have screenshots where you said it was 30k and you better fix it you will loose alot of players way more money then your trying to get. im guild leader of 4th guild on the game and i wont stick around. you can have legal issues as you lied about it. just fix it
      Can't have legal issues sorry. Reason is stated in there TOS that none of this is actually yours and technically they can do w/e they want to. You agreed to the terms so you are taking a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        ok the correct amount is 50K balens....

what has happened is that the info sent to storm, was updated and he has not seen the new numbers, to correct the post..... the programmers got the new info and so they were able to code the hot events info with the new info....

we do apologize for the confusion caused..... and I have corrected it
        Why was the info updated? Like the other guy said that is false advertising and the programmers should go back in and change it to 30k. They screwed us in march when the pays to consume and pays to recharge events were supposed to come out. A bunch of people recharged and you pull the strings on the recharge event due to greed. Now you misrepresent the new event and were just supposed to accept it. This is flat out **.

Comment

doesn't the event start tomorrow? May 3rd so anything you spent today would not count towards the event

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
            doesn't the event start tomorrow? May 3rd so anything you spent today would not count towards the event
            It is May 3rd for half the world. And it's not what you recharge it's what you consume.

Comment

This is what you posted on the forums.
              Duration: 5/3 - 5/5 23:59

Servers: •R2:S1-S192
              •Kongregate:S1-S9
              •Kabam: S1-S19
              •Armorgames: S1-S5
              Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!•Spend 500 Balens to receive:100,000 Gold, 1,000 Kyanite
              •Spend 20,00 Balens to receive:200,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Insignia x100
              •Spend 5,000 Balens to receive:400,000 Gold, 5,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
              •Spend 10,000 Balens to receive:800,000 Gold, 10,000 Kyanite, Crypt Token x200, Mount Training Whip x50
              •Spend 20,000 Balens to receive:1,600,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x2
              •Spend 30,000 Balens to receive:3,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Good Luck Charm x3, Underworld Steed Card x1

Then you switch it to 50k that is known as bait and switch, which is false marketing. You need to make the event 30k which is what you originally posted that's what all companies are liable for.
              I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

[WT Activity] It Pays to Consume
                Duration: 3/16 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!
                Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold and 50,000 Daru
                Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x10 and Epic Miraculous Shard x15
                Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x20 and Epic Miraculous Shard x25
                Spend 4,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x40, Epic Miraculous Shard x45 and Fashion Core x1
                Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x80, Epic Miraculous Shard x85 and Fashion Core x2
                Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x200, Epic Miraculous Shard x200 and Fashion Core x3
                Epic Miraculous Shard: Used to exchange for Legendary Stones.
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x2
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x1

Remember this event a short time ago? For the new event you cut the gold in half, giving 30 less whips, useless kynite for the 10k consume. R2 is testing their consumers and I hope they fail.
                Last edited by SirChuck; 05-03-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Spend 20,00 Balens to receive:200,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Insignia x100
                  you can shove your 50k but i will spend 20 like it clearly states oh wait let me guess another typo bunch of greedy mofos welll u really must hate
                  your loyal players cos your forcing them to quit welldone farmville here i come

Comment

I had already spent $300 on game cards to have the balens to spend for the event. Later it changed to 50k balens which I would not of done for 50k. You have caused me to spend $300 when I would not of done it for $500. Its not my fault you all posted bad information that caused me to spend money that I would not of if the correct information was out from the beginning? Since it was your error then I assume you will reimburse me the $300 I have already spent?
                    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                      you can shove your 50k but i will spend 20 like it clearly states oh wait let me guess another typo bunch of greedy mofos welll u really must hate
                      your loyal players cos your forcing them to quit welldone farmville here i come
                      That's 2k. The comma is misplaced.

Comment

omg omg, did spen 30k and after i saw that u changed to 50k ffufuufufufufufufufufufuf, give me my money back u smurfs

30k balens for kyanite and 3kk gold, ofc its my fail, that i didint checked again.. But u ar
                        tricksters, that u changed 30k to 50k ower night and said nothing,
                        Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-03-2013, 01:45 AM.
                        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          That's 2k. The comma is misplaced.

i no that idiot try reading all my post

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                            i no that idiot try reading all my post
                            Why the hostility? Did you forget to take your med?

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
                              omg omg, did spen 30k and after i saw that u changed to 50k ffufuufufufufufufufufufuf, give me my money back u smurfs

30k balens for kyanite and 3kk gold, ofc its my fail, that i didint checked again.. But u ar
                              tricksters, that u changed 30k to 50k ower night and said nothing, FUFUFU
                              well event didnt start till today so you spent 30k for nothing anyway but yes it is wrong they need to drop it to 30 and compensate those effected
                              but it aint gonna happen there always doing typos or not filling topic with full info
                              Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-03-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

yah, have now 3kk gold and some kyanite for 30k balens.. its sux realy

for 50k balens u geting +50 to stats.. its pathetic, other rewards are ♥♥♥♥.

next week new pve set is out and if u spend 50k u get none of stones lol.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-03-2013, 02:21 AM.
                                A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Working...
                                X