• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers: •R2:S1-S192
    •Kongregate:S1-S9
    •Kabam: S1-S19
    •Armorgames: S1-S5
    Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!•Spend 500 Balens to receive:100,000 Gold, 1,000 Kyanite
    •Spend 20,00 Balens to receive:200,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Insignia x100
    •Spend 5,000 Balens to receive:400,000 Gold, 5,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
    •Spend 10,000 Balens to receive:800,000 Gold, 10,000 Kyanite, Crypt Token x200, Mount Training Whip x50
    •Spend 20,000 Balens to receive:1,600,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x2
    •Spend 30,000 Balens to receive:3,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Good Luck Charm x3, Underworld Steed Card x1 . Such a troller R2games . Good Jobs Getting rid of the information.

Comment

if you would look in the HOT events section you would of seen it said 50k balens

Comment

Originally posted by Sariph View Post
        if you would look in the HOT events section you would of seen it said 50k balens
        point is that before i went sleep it was 30k and i wake up its 50k..

Now i allways double check, or i just not spend anymore.. r2 have reputation was crapy, now they are real tiefs.
        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

As usual R2games . Well played .. * Claps both hands*

Comment

500$ for underworld steed!!! so cheap go buy it noobs....

500$ lol i feel sorry for all those who charge in r2 company..

Comment

No. Just no. There has been a previous "It pays to consume" event where I at least got loads of legendary stones, not to mention fashion cores and good luck charms. As it is, there really is nothing, given my style of playing, that I'd like to buy now. If they offered gem packages or training whip packages for sale, then yeah, I'd consider making a dent in my wallet. As it is... not worth it.
              Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
              When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

what is wrong with u.....

Comment

this event is not worth it nothing of great value IMHO for what you have to pay out for

Comment

R2 greedy!

Comment

Spend 50k balens for underworld mount, seriously? If it was 30k balens I would've considered.

Comment

$300 for just a single horse is bad enough.. are u guys out of your friggin minds? that u would buy it for 300 and not 500? what is the world coming to, is there major inflation or something and the dollar lost 80% of its worth?

you guys are out of your friggin minds i have to say this again! today its underworld steed for 300, next month is another helldonkey steed for 300, and 3 months later its mylittlepony steed for another 300, there is never an end to scam you idiotic folks of your money. wake up your friggin ideas guys!!

what is the world coming to, seriously.. is the human species so lacking in intellect? or is this an extremely rare exception

Comment

wings are 1 USD on chinese servers

and just like i said I'd say before : HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA Those of you who thought R2 gonna be an honest business, telling the truth to it's customers. BTW once you spend 50k, the new price'll be "updated" to 100k balens HAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Ya.. this is really greedy of R2... grrrr... just basically say.. we want your money now and later...
                            Knight: 133k Battle Rating

"The minute you choose to do what you want to do, it's a different kind of life." --- Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
                              this is fine but theres nothing to consume on
                              how about crypt key packages or skeleton key packages,,reduced gem package etc etc etc give us something worth spending on

or better still crystaloid packs ready for the 70 gear
                              I agree with you kilo :P
                              Knight: 133k Battle Rating

"The minute you choose to do what you want to do, it's a different kind of life." --- Buckminster Fuller

Comment

First off all sorry my poor english.

I think its incredible how works this R2 ppl. This mount in everywhere (but under r2) cost 30k. When a new server comes, there is always this same event and the mount cost 30K. You can see this info here:

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts

Also in ************ (where the info is for all the resellers no only r2) the mount cost 30k. You can see this info here:

https://www.************/news/wartune...d-consume.html

But guys, we are under R2 rules. And they are the only one who decide than we have to pay more than anyone for the same thing... Its really unfair this thing. Also, curiosily, they make a mistake and before said 30k (the normal price everywhere) and now say 50k....

When yesterday I saw the info, i recharged for 30k balens, but now it costs more because their greed and a "mistake".... I know i cant reclame nothing cause they can do all thay want, and its only my fault for no wait till today, but it smells very bad...

I understand than the things here costs more than China, but its very unfair that we only pay more than others (Europe and EEUU), only cause R2 greed.

Comment

Working...
                                X