No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow this was one crazy ievent im glad i didnt recharge like like a lot of players did cause first was consume 30k then when the event starts jumps to 50k and for those of u backing r2 how much they paying u, there is a big differance from 300 dollars to 500 dollars but, since i started playing this game i started watching the events and i wait, they say it starts this day thats when i check and make sure not to buy balens until the event starts i do spend on this game but i only spend when i need to and thats it but still cant belive players actually spent 500 dollars to get a cartoon mount and for those who say thats not all u get 50k kyanite 3mill gold and two other things dam u sick in the head for even writing something like thats not all u get for 500 dollars i can get alot more then a cartoon horse with green fire coming from its hoves lmfao

Comment

• I wasted $140 on this event and regret it I sent in a ticket and they told me sorry charlie :'( so frusterated. Be careful when you spend be very careful.

Comment

• maybe I should clarify i spent the $140 and consumed and didn't get the event reward I submitted a ticket they told me i didn't spend it on the time of the event. but the hot events box had it shown in there when I purchased points and consumed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by raerei View Post
          maybe I should clarify i spent the $140 and consumed and didn't get the event reward I submitted a ticket they told me i didn't spend it on the time of the event. but the hot events box had it shown in there when I purchased points and consumed them.
          The hot events sometimes gets updated ahead of the event actual start date. You have to read the fine print and see when it actually starts and not just spend when it appears in the hot events box.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            the simple answer would be for players not to buy balens for it......its the simplest and most logical answer....

that aside.... its time that the players post and move on... the same names are appearing in the thread over and over again, about the same issue, and its borderline spamming....
            And why they probably are spamming is because no one bothers to respond to everyone's opinions and suggestions, so they probably hope that if they repeat it enough times, someone will see it and do something to resolve the issues instead of all these lack of information that frustrates the hell out of everyone. R2 really needs to assign a team of ppl to give regular and timely updates with more detailed information instead of waiting till someone gets burned before giving the right information. If they had done that, I'm sure the no. of whiners here will decrease drastically since they are well informed and have no excuse to say that you guys didn't give out the right information with sufficient advance notice.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• I submitted another ticket in protest i will let you guys know how it goes. if they don't fix it i think i am done with this game and will try to convince my friends and family to follow me to a different one this is ridiculous.

Comment

• If you don't know how to read the dates, it is your fault not R2's.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by raerei View Post
                  I submitted another ticket in protest i will let you guys know how it goes. if they don't fix it i think i am done with this game and will try to convince my friends and family to follow me to a different one this is ridiculous.
                  If your complaint is real, try looking up the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Hollow threats coupled with poor grammar and spelling on a forum go nowhere.

Comment

• didn't think of it as a threat rofl and thanks for insult to boot. still no response as of now.

Comment

Working...
                    X