No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to buy sockets for my lvl 50 jewelry, since i bought cloth instead of wings it gives me another 4 socket worth of stats(for the moment).

Comment

As usual another pointless promo give us something we can actually benefit from considering the amount of money we spend its not so much to ask for is it ??????

Comment

i wonder which idiot thinks up these promotions????
        latest stupidity is the event quest for the frost lynx mount : do gold alchemy 5 times which costs 350 balens to get 2 ancient chests containing 2 warriors medallions
        OR pay 130 balens in shop and buy 2 mystery boxes containing 2 warrior medallions, i mean seriously which retards would pay the 350???????? doesn't even make sense!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oelfach View Post
          so what the use of this lilttle wing if i already have the big one?

nothing. they are just a marketing ploy to fool players into spending more money.... if u already have big wings then these are absolutely useless... terrible event... why do they keep doing events like this to toy with us?

Comment

i have little wings can synt?

Comment

i wish i could recharge my account since BOKU from KSA was deleted...

Comment

This wing can synthesis with fashion core? And after synthesis with other big wings? Because non convertible is one option but synthesis other...

Comment

This is good for players that dont have much and only can spend $5 for at least something. That's why it says 1st time!!! I got these for my alt and love em, although I can't convert them and I can still use the Balens for something else. I rather not spend the $20 on just a pair of wings and then have to buy more for balens. This is just my opinion XD

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                    How is this a good promotion? You spend 5 dollars, for 15 more you get the big wings which can be upgraded. If you can't afford the 20 dollars you shouldn't be spending the 5 either.
                    Also, who came up with the idea to add 24 hours of spirit covenant? What's that going to do for you?
                    it is gift for recharge balens.. not spend balens... check the event would y
                    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

We all want skel keys , crystaloids , leg promotion r2games. We dont need baby wings that will just consume 1 space in pur inventory and locker..

Comment

little wings r for the new people tha tfirst time recharge so they dont feel left out if they cant afford the big 1s

Comment

Can I get balens item with 5xvouchers?It's made me happy to play.
                          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Join HEAVEN u would get free wings and become Angel

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                              We all want skel keys , crystaloids , leg promotion r2games. We dont need baby wings that will just consume 1 space in pur inventory and locker..
                              Then sell them. Sure, they won't reward you much for them, but it solves your occupying space in your inventory problem. Personally I like how they look. I just wish I could do more with them. At the very least, convert them with my other wings.

Comment

i have those cute wings and i m loving them

Comment

Working...
                                X