X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvl 60 is 800 ct not 2000......
    Jowlss

Comment

10 socketing rock + crypt key for only 20 balens. i will like it. hahahhahha
      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
      Name Char : Surya91
      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

give compensation pack for poor user like me. lol
        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
        Name Char : Surya91
        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

wew...

Comment

I wonder why the newer server dont get any packs anymore... All promotions are until S197 but above that is nothing
            Well if you dont want our money, keep on doing that R2. But we'd appreciate to get something nice (not that crappy pack here, rather do my daily cata run)

But while I am at it R2, I know no one of your staff is reading this cuz they are swimming in money by now, really give the new servers some love too. And dont mess up with a server merge just yet...

Comment

Working...
            X