Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Promotion] Gem Pack

[Promotion] Gem Pack

Duration: 5/8 - 5/11 23:59

Servers:
    • R2:S1-S197
    • Kongregate:S1-S9
    • Kabam: S1-S19
    • Armor Games: S1-S6

MATK Gem Pack:
    • Lvl.2 Magic Attack Gem x5
    • Magic Attack Scroll x 1

PATK Gem Pack
    • Lvl.2 Physical Attack Gem x5
    • Physical Attack Scroll x1

HP Gem Pack:
    • Lvl.2 HP Gem x20
    • Health Scroll x5

Note: Players may only purchase 20 of each pack per day.

• krzyzakus
    replied
    I wonder why the newer server dont get any packs anymore... All promotions are until S197 but above that is nothing
    Well if you dont want our money, keep on doing that R2. But we'd appreciate to get something nice (not that crappy pack here, rather do my daily cata run)

But while I am at it R2, I know no one of your staff is reading this cuz they are swimming in money by now, really give the new servers some love too. And dont mess up with a server merge just yet...

Leave a comment:

• allifah
    replied

wew...

Leave a comment:

• uya91
    replied
    give compensation pack for poor user like me. lol

Leave a comment:

• uya91
    replied
    10 socketing rock + crypt key for only 20 balens. i will like it. hahahhahha

Leave a comment:

• Sharinnegan_
    replied
    lvl 60 is 800 ct not 2000......

Leave a comment:

• crosiss
    replied
    why not Level 4 Hp gem ? and level 5 PATK gem ?
    hahahahahaaaaa keep dreaming

Leave a comment:

• R27313137
    replied
    why not Level 4 Hp gem ? and level 5 PATK gem ?

Leave a comment:

• estechrise
    replied
    when is the loids packs gonna be back up. I missed it first time round

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by K3RAN View Post
    What is a cooperative?: A cooperative or is an autonomous association of persons who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual, social, economic, and cultural benefit. Cooperatives include non-profit community organizations and businesses that are owned and managed by the people who use its services or by the people who work there or by the people who live there hybrids such as worker cooperatives that are also consumer cooperatives or credit unions, multi-stakeholder cooperatives such as those that bring together civil society and local actors to deliver community needs, and second and third tier cooperatives whose members are other cooperatives.
    Is this a down or up for R2?

Leave a comment:

• K3RAN
    replied
    What is a cooperative?: A cooperative or is an autonomous association of persons who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual, social, economic, and cultural benefit. Cooperatives include non-profit community organizations and businesses that are owned and managed by the people who use its services or by the people who work there or by the people who live there hybrids such as worker cooperatives that are also consumer cooperatives or credit unions, multi-stakeholder cooperatives such as those that bring together civil society and local actors to deliver community needs, and second and third tier cooperatives whose members are other cooperatives.

Leave a comment:

• killadean
    replied
    gmmreterterterterte

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Amsuri View Post
    when there is a gift??

Character Name :5AmCirebon
    Server :S164 Blightwilow
    Class: archer
    Oh my I hope not to see another event that has a mistake where no one gets the stuff again....

Leave a comment:

• 5Amsuri
    replied
    when there is a gift wings??

Character Name :5AmCirebon
    Server :S164 Blightwilow
    Class: archer
    Last edited by 5Amsuri; 05-08-2013, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SnowVilliers
    replied
    we need key sale again!! skeleton and crypt!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X