No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6000 balens spent, got a lot of spirit covenants, honor scrolls, and legendary stone level 50 and 60, i am happy with what i got
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Well I spent 3250 and don't get the alpaca then spent 65 and got it so u will get it just need to be lucky lol

Comment

please bring this back

Comment

yeah well if you can fix S4 so that i can participate in this event that would be f***** great.

Comment

They should rename it the The Magic 'Blackhole' Spent around 700 balens and got a few exp scrolls and covents. My friend spent 65 and got the Fury. I didn't see anyone get wings on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by king12367 View Post
              What really sucks is that everything good is for money spenders, sad that there pretty much running the game now. Its basicly spend to win, thats no fun
              Lol...other than soul crystals n gems, the other items suck. I kept getting covenants which I already have enough for a few months n didn't need anymore. I even got 3 vamp fury which I already have before this event. I got double honor scroll which I so need it cause I can miraculously get more than 240k honor n rise beyond lord divine. I'm so amazed that there is even anything good in this. Spent so much and still no alpaca....this is the worst event even for us cashers....full of shi t items
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R26979157 View Post
                Where should questions about soldier medallion exchange be posted? The pertinent thread is closed.
                You can post them by sending a ticket to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                  the odds to get the evil alpaca are close to none ...
                  really dont recommand going for it exept if u want to spend 1000$
                  Or maybe u just need insane luck with deep pockets like onimad who got it in a few tries.

Comment

what you problem wartune ,way i`m .can not enter

Comment

Its okey to spin man get other stuff to some is good to, But if man go only for the mount you will be robbed.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by king12367 View Post
                        What really sucks is that everything good is for money spenders, sad that there pretty much running the game now. Its basicly spend to win, thats no fun
                        Sorry to break this to you but its ALWAYS been pay2win, you prefer Pay2play?

I recharged max 10$ (on two different char so 5$ eacH) just to get teh recharge bonus. but besides that I have no intention of spending crazy money on a game of pixels.

Just ignore the nice events and keep playing as usual. That's what I've done and I can beat just about anybody in BG lvl 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                          ya total 47000 balens no mount ^_^.
                          You DO realize thats 500$ right? For that price you can BUY a game console and everything that comes with it.

Comment

please make this event up till 5th of june more days = more $

Comment

Working...
                            X