Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] No Wartune Maintenance for 05/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opera browser worked for me after I enabled turbo mode

Still ****** off about the lack of support from R2.

Comment

cant get in game,,
      black screen,,

Comment

Fix sounds in game finally !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

really can't login now
          stupid gm
          what's wrong with you *****
          damn
          APE CELOP GAN

Comment

why i cant login in other servers? whats this error 502 thing ?

Comment

I never see problems with login, i can use chrome opera fox or safari - works the same,good.
              True after few hours play i have lags but i reset browser and again works perfect...
              Upgrade your computer or change internet speed...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

good point
                ♡♥♡Loves Vocaloids♡♥♡
                ♡COSPLAY♡

(S57)Narlington Field

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  I never see problems with login, i can use chrome opera fox or safari - works the same,good.
                  True after few hours play i have lags but i reset browser and again works perfect...
                  Upgrade your computer or change internet speed...
                  LOL

Did you bother looking at the Bug Report or General Report threads?

There's over 30 people on the forum posting issues with login.

Are you telling me that people from all over the world/ country all needs to upgrade their computer or internet speed? LAWL...

Even those with the best internet connection speed (as can be seen in the General Report thread) is experiencing this problem.

What's interesting is... this only happens to R2Games.

There's ZERO PROBLEM when connecting to other browser games or the internet for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    LOL

Are you telling me that people from all over the world/ country all needs to upgrade their computer or internet speed? LAWL...

Even those with the best internet connection speed (as can be seen in the General Report thread) is experiencing this problem.

There's ZERO PROBLEM when connecting to other browser games or the internet for that matter.
                    LOL

Did you ever consider no matter how fast your pc/internet is the farther away from the server you are the worse your connection to the game is going be?

I very RARELY get lag playing wartune. Like, im talking I get some lag once in a blue moon on late lvl spire runs and sometimes i get black screens in BG/GB but refreshing the browser solves the problem.

So if your having lag issues, 1. get better internet 2. get a better computer 3. play on a server that is actually near you and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      LOL

Did you ever consider no matter how fast your pc/internet is the farther away from the server you are the worse your connection to the game is going be?

I very RARELY get lag playing wartune. Like, im talking I get some lag once in a blue moon on late lvl spire runs and sometimes i get black screens in BG/GB but refreshing the browser solves the problem.

So if your having lag issues, 1. get better internet 2. get a better computer 3. play on a server that is actually near you and you will be fine.
                      derp derp, me no read engrish

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...eneral-Support
                      http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...93-Bug-Reports

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....players-please
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ms-(UNOFICIAL)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-We-cant-login

Even R2Game themselves know there's a problem with players unable to log into the game or gets lag if they use Opera or VPN

Comment

So dont use Opera. I use chrome I have no issues, and the best part IT IS FREE. Im pretty sure you are the smartest person on the forums, like no joke.

funny how you found those posts, but could manage to find these?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-precautions)
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Guide-to-Lag

and just FYI, the last time this happened on wartune. Clearing your cache, flushing your dns, and restarting the browser should clear up the issue, but since you dont know how to read im sure you have no idea how to properly do that.
                        Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-03-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
                          who cares about maintenance realy ? bring next update faster, with more awesome bugs
                          rotfl so true !!! And fix log - in issue,after refreshing/dc can`t get back :/
                          ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                          ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                          ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                          ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                          ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                            So dont use Opera. I use chrome I have no issues, and the best part IT IS FREE. Im pretty sure you are the smartest person on the forums, like no joke.

funny how you found those posts, but could manage to find these?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-precautions)
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Guide-to-Lag

and just FYI, the last time this happened on wartune. Clearing your cache, flushing your dns, and restarting the browser should clear up the issue, but since you dont know how to read im sure you have no idea how to properly do that.
                            Read the threads again before replying back. DERP.

Comment

LOL

Yeah i read bug raports and many post. But you dont read what i say, this is not my problem someone cant login, i dont have problems with that. I say about lags, what comes mostly from pc problem...or r2 like me and i dont get lagscya and little more relaks when you write to me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X