[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/27 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/27 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on June 27th at 3:00 AM EDT, (Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

UPDATE: Patch Notes for June 27th

Changes:
    • Added a new Tank Trial event time from 10:00AM to 10:30AM (server time) daily. Please note, players may only recieve rewards from one Tank Trial event each day.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where Hot Event clothing was not showing up in the Dressing Room.
    • Fixed an issue with Female Archer clothing not showing in battle.
    • Resolved several text issues
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 06-27-2013, 04:41 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what's new will come?

hello there G M,

i want to ask that in this maintanence what new will come,like some days ago i vote for tank trial 2nd time for the event so will it be added?
    Zm_aim_bot

Comment

hey you dog GM is there event prizes after the maintenance?

Comment

i want to ask that in this maintanence what new will come,like some days ago i vote for tank trial 2nd time for the event so will i

Comment

WHats gonna come?

I was wondering what is gonna come from this update?
          ≈

Comment

No , threadment

Comment

g m
              why ican't login using my facebook id ?

Comment

*** where are the loid sales

Comment

What are the new thins coming in wartune

Comment

Dont think they`ll put new stuff more posible to fix something lag etc.

Comment

More players And more payers

hey mod if you wanna get more ppl liking this game and buying balens then give them a taste of the bonus of balens (give every player 2k free balens)

Comment

more Players and

woops sorry already posted this
                        Last edited by dragonnoob656; 06-26-2013, 07:18 AM. Reason: Already posted the message

Comment

there will be second time for tank trials, i will find an exact time when it will be in a bit, but there is for sure a new time they are putting in. You can still only do 1 trial a day though.
                          PAPAJONES
                          S175

Comment

As a follow up to before, the second tank trial time will be @ 10:00-10:30 server time(your server).
                            PAPAJONES
                            S175

Comment

The full changes from this are as follows:
                              1.Add a newly Tank system, (from 10:00 to 10:30), you are all-
                              owed to join and harvest ONLY ONE time.
                              2.Remove bug that clothes from Hot Event exchange never be
                              added to the Dressing Room
                              3.Remove bug that some of the clothes of Female Archer nev-
                              er be displayed in the battle.
                              4.Revise several textual problem.
                              PAPAJONES
                              S175

Comment

Working...
                              X