• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try anyther server

Comment

• Solo arena bug cannot press key.

Comment

• This maintenance suks ffox is **** now so is chrome on this game so much lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahamut_Jr View Post
          2) The Tree of Ancients are allowed to be summoned 2 times a day .....
          Already true on days with maintenance or server mergers. Just do one before the maintenance/merger, and one after.

Comment

• HEY BTW you cant CAMP 59 BG no more they fixed talents to lvl 61 for lvl 15 You can no longer just lvl up your talents

Comment

• i hope we can buy balens with gold or vice versa..

Comment

• me and some of my friends can't get in the game pannel....it says [The connection was reset.]..what should we do to play the game again??

Comment

• Originally posted by Vial_22 View Post
                  i hope we can buy balens with gold or vice versa..
                  vice versa exists already, aka gold alchemy... and no you wont ever be able to buy balens with gold...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibrane View Post
                    g m
                    why i can't login using my facebook id ?
                    are you serious? Maintenaince could be the cause. Or maybe you werent playing on r2 servers?

Comment

• Originally posted by xpaulsterx View Post
                      is there work being done in background now 17.37 gmt only keep getting black flashes all over screen
                      Interesting when I play (at home or work empty cache or not) I get the same black flashes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yotoshimaru View Post
                        i hope farms get fixed x.x cause mine treats me like ppl steal from my farm when alot of times no one steals any harvest from me
                        Not sure if this has been addressed....but thats not a bug....thats because you are not weeding and killing pests....hate to break it to you but, if you dont do those things and the crops reach maturity with them on it it takes 10% just like someone took from it =/

Comment

• hy G M..

why every time after meintenance wartune become so lag ..

when everything is in the clear history

thank you

Comment

• Here is TWO WEEK of huge lagging... after 27/06/2013 maintenance. No chance for play. I canno't use keyborad (ctrl-****) or (ctrl-alt) switching, cannot use right pad keys for skills. Screen refreshes too slow since 27/06/2013, no clearing cache helps, it's programmer BUG of input method of Adobe Flash. I have 1-2 FPS when battle begin or in Wilds or in BG or in solo arena...

WHEN it will be fixed???? I got ticked with this bug already and wait for answer for TWO weeks. Cannot play (((
                            ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

• Thanks to R2 team =) All works now good again, all bugs dissappeared after Weekly-Maintenance-07-10
                              1) i can now switch between lang correctly
                              2) Graphic now has good FPS
                              Thanks for that patch =)
                              ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

Working...
                              X