No announcement yet.

[Promotion] 3 Pack Sales for 3 Days!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. You guys are all argue'ing about what should and what shouldnt be in the sale but who would really buy them at the dumb costs? (daddy's CC maybe) I need L5 'loids to complete my set each piece needs 300 and i can get 10 for 'only' 159 Balen thats 4770 Balen for one piece or 19080 Balen for the set ..... A set that i will probably only wear for a month or two. Yet, for the same money I can buy a mount or two that will add permanent stats to my character. Get you're priorities right and ignore these ridiculous 'sales' until R2/7Road can come up with an offer thats actually worthwhile.
    Last edited by R27147255; 06-27-2013, 03:43 AM. Reason: edited due to bad math ..ooops :D

Comment

Crystaloid buying is quite wasteful actually. 8 pieces of lv60 gear require 1200 Legendary stones. It just so happens that the full PVE also requires 1200 Legendary stones. Coincidence? No. If you spend the full amount of keys (1650 per person in a party of 4, donating keys equally), you get precisely 1200 of each. The actual calculation does not include variance for when 2 stones or 2 crystaloids are obtained via rewards of summons.

Above poster is correct as well.

USD 50 for 5k balen wager on Class Wars can yield up to 100k Glory crystal. That's 50k soul crystals. Enough for some SERIOUS upgrades to your BR. Not to mention, a small army of mounts if you do not yet own them.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Douglas View Post
        Crystaloid buying is quite wasteful actually. 8 pieces of lv60 gear require 1200 Legendary stones. It just so happens that the full PVE also requires 1200 Legendary stones. Coincidence? No. If you spend the full amount of keys (1650 per person in a party of 4, donating keys equally), you get precisely 1200 of each. The actual calculation does not include variance for when 2 stones or 2 crystaloids are obtained via rewards of summons.

Above poster is correct as well.

USD 50 for 5k balen wager on Class Wars can yield up to 100k Glory crystal. That's 50k soul crystals. Enough for some SERIOUS upgrades to your BR. Not to mention, a small army of mounts if you do not yet own them.
        You dont take into account the fact that you only get 'loids from moon normal and not legend stones, which is how people usually get 50% of their total 'loids. And a 5k balen wager will NEVER yield more than 15-25k glory crystals max because thats how large the prize pool will likely be (not counting that it divides among all those who win their wagers). Plus the cash shop/ event mounts are overrated imo. Only one that i think is really worth it (for its cost) is the wildfire steed.

On the other hand having the 60 pve set will make a huge difference in performance in GA/GB/CWs/MPDs and so on. Plus it is currently the best set of equipment that you are reasonably able to get. I'd say it is worth it to buy if you are missing 100 or so loids but not the whole set because its pretty costly.

Comment

Originally posted by R27147255 View Post
          A set that i will probably only wear for a month or two.
          Make it almost one year, if you dont cash a lot.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

que pedo mundooo!!!

Comment

I'm on server 258, is there a separate area to find promotions for our server?

Comment

Buahahahahahahahaha
                Dumb u r very2 dumb
                Wanna strong with just effort?who do u think u r ?songoku?
                Sometime just hard effort is not enough,
                Plis remember we r not in heaven ,we still in rotten word,almost anything need money,

“Sometimes talking to you is like talking to myself: pretty damned annoying.”
                ― Richelle Mead
                IGN : MsKorupsi
                server : 3
                level : 69
                BR : 200k++
                knights fable

Comment

meow=kkkkk

Comment

Seeing as I foolishly took a knight for my character I have a very hard time getting groups for stone/loid runs at summoner even though I have enuf keys to do 4 full key runs(20x each run) all by myself.As you all know mage and archer is all that is really needed on both lvl60-69 mpd's.So I will almost certainly have to buy some stones and loids with rl money.I had no balens at last event and was wondering if anyone had any sort of idea when they will have a sale again? Is it a monthly type thing or just straight out no way of knowing when they will have sale again?Thanks and no need to fuss about how stupid it is to waste money on these things,I spend more money for my kids' games than I have spent on Wartune by a wide margin.

Comment

Please bring the lev 5 crystaloids back, i didn't have balens when they were for sale
                      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

When put this promotion again? I liked her very much would like them to put this week's independence

Comment

Originally posted by hesbrevous View Post
                          When put this promotion again? I liked her very much would like them to put this week's independence
                          when next promo??

Comment

Who is the guy who take care of the clean in the Forums?!? it's that hard make a sub-section called ''Old events'' or w/e name and put there the OLDER EVENTS AND NEWS...is that to much to ask? The forum as it's is simply disgusting.

Comment

Hi there,

Is this promotion coming back? and if so, when?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
                                Hi there,

Is this promotion coming back? and if so, when?

Thank you.
                                It's usually once a month. So expect it in oct sometime. Now stop necro bumping.

Comment

Working...
                                X