No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/02 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this maintenance was only to change the recharge packs, seems they won't do anything to fix the lag or black boxes they "created", nice job with the maintenance, you guys really rock, sigh...

Comment

• yes, same problems still... why is it so hard to gave us some explanation or just the heads up about lag issues?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by R26044667 View Post
        yes, same problems still... why is it so hard to gave us some explanation or just the heads up about lag issues?!?!
        They just don't want to do any or just don't want to do anything to help us. You know I lost all enjoyment I had for the game I can't enjoy the wb anymore I get rank 50 when I use to get to get in the rank 10 and 5 rang. I guess that's just a thing in a the pass. I guess if I want to see that anymore you have to spend balens to see the top rank anymore. I just don't think I can do it anymore. I play this game cause of my friend but I start to wonder if I going to continue to play cause I can't enjoy it anymore like I use too. Thanks for killing te game for me and many others just refuse to tell us anything about this lag problem or at least fix it.
        ImmortalSoul: S9
        Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

• i got problem , i recharge in s40 when server maintainance , than when server on , i dint get my balens, than i go to account , and check order history , its say INCOMPLETE can help me?

Comment

• i thought there's a maintenance recharge pack event prize??

Comment

• What about a maintenance for fix the lag and all these bugs?

Comment

• I tried google chrome and thought it would fix the issue but it didn't I still get the lag i can't do double attack in WB anymore I have to use the afk mode and yes I'm a mage. AFK isn't good for mages or WB as they only get half the gold and daru reward each event and if your use a mage during a World Boss event you know what I mean. I can't get to top 10 any more only see rank 50 ranking. Anyways this the only area I see the most lag. This happened only after the last week maintenance. I not sure if it's intentionally to stop the double hits and that but ti's just not right though. Anyways please would someone look into this. There is over 200 post in forums about this lag. This should be something something important to the players so we can have a nice smooth clean gameplay with the world boss. Am I right. Anyways thank you. Please fix this next time. That's All we all ask. Nothing more. Just fix this lag. there has to be a cache or something.. I know but something is the lag during the world boss events.

Just a reply to a ticket. Seems there are going to look into it.
                ImmortalSoul: S9
                Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

• gimme gimme gimme rods/skel keys pack sale on mall
                  dont blame cashers, its a pay to win game. no fairness every P2W games
                  if u wish more balanced game, get your arse out of here

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
                    Who you talking to I never said anything about caster and casher.. if you were referring someone else should of use quote cause someone would think your talking to them that posted last.
                    Omg did u cant understand what i say? I said who want to be fair betwen casher and non casher ,r u somoene fron dat category?
                    IGN : MsKorupsi
                    server : 3
                    level : 69
                    BR : 200k++
                    knights fable

Comment

• Originally posted by R23307301 View Post
                      What about a maintenance for fix the lag and all these bugs?
                      It would seem like whatever they did in the last "maintenance" created all the lag and bugs.

Comment

• why wartune maintance

Comment

• Why dig up an old thread? That maintenance was a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X