Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume for Independence Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am avut cont pe dark plain cu jucator de lvl 59 AresRo si l-am pierdut *** pot recupera contul , acuma cand intru ma da de la inceput cu jucator de lvl 1 , ma poate ajuta careva ?

Comment

As a European (and this is meant with no disrespect to anyone), why would I want to celebrate July 4th? It's not particularly special to me.

Why don't you guys do special events for other national holidays?

Here is a handy link for you to maybe chose a few more days for special events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Day
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        As a European (and this is meant with no disrespect to anyone), why would I want to celebrate July 4th? It's not particularly special to me.

Why don't you guys do special events for other national holidays?

Here is a handy link for you to maybe chose a few more days for special events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Day
        Because the CEO is American.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Because the CEO is American.
          The CEO needs to realise, that they'd make more money if they also let other countries and cultures celebrate their national and religious holidays...

It's not like this pays to consume event has any extra special coding attached to it...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

This is ***** horse *** - We loose out again on Soul gems and mount whips from the Cancellation of a guild battle because R2 cant pull there ***** heads out of there as$es and do it on a saturday or sunday. OH AND DON'T BELEIVE THE REWARDS IT'S A BUNCH OF HORSE *** - S226 AND S229 MERGED 2 WEEKS AGO AND NOBODY GOT THERE REWARDS 2 WEEKS!. APPROX 50 PLAYERS I KNOW SENT IN SUPPORT TICKETS DO YOU THINK R2 GIVES A ***? NO - TIME TO GO TO PAYPAL AND GET MY MONEY BACK! *** THIS COMPANY THEY ARE GOING DOWN THE SAME ROAD AS KIXEYE.

Comment

June 21st Merge - 7 days till competition ended. = 28th June
              10 Days till they give rewards = 8th July. Just wait and see.

Comment

Ar trebui sa trimiti un ticket la suport. Ei iti pot oferi mai multe detalii
                Your worst nightmare .
                Azazael - S20

Comment

love thos rage's

Comment

How long until I get my balens? Does not arrive, and the successful purchase.
                    Last edited by shisui1982; 07-04-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

can we up grade the cute wings?

Comment

trying to get 500 free balens to get the lil wings

Comment

Working...
                        X