[Promotion] Spirit Covenant Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rgnofear View Post
    if you want a socketing rod then do Guild Blessing at morning time wartune about from 5:00- 14:00 server time then if u get ur icon on shop u will definitely have a socketing rod
    I hope I helped

I did 30 times on around 5.00 server time every day (this 2 weeks) .. and got item shop symbol and only got soul and bounty ( a day only can get 2-3 times in item shop) .. never get soc. rod n' cript key ..

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
      I did 30 times on around 5.00 server time every day (this 2 weeks) .. and got item shop symbol and only got soul and bounty ( a day only can get 2-3 times in item shop) .. never get soc. rod n' cript key ..
      Don't listen to them, everyone has their own assumption of methods that can get you a specific item, but it really comes down to luck.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

want it to be possible to get married in this game, please mui that would be cute

Comment

is this full 31 days? anyone can pls answer.. im afraid to buy

Comment

I hope this game can be weddings, please

Comment

Originally posted by noldor View Post
              lol wartune please do something which we can buy from gold not balens please
              Dream on...

Comment

this game will never host any reasonable items for a decent price. this game is nothing more but a cash cow for the company. as long as they are making money they could care less about the gamers wants or concerns. FACT

Comment

Why do you guys keep with the balens events? we want other events than paying...

Comment

Originally posted by R24211523 View Post
                    this game will never host any reasonable items for a decent price. this game is nothing more but a cash cow for the company. as long as they are making money they could care less about the gamers wants or concerns. FACT
                    more like a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by R24211523 View Post
                      I love when people use such abstract terms like "reasonable" and "decent".
                      So what is reasonable to you?
                      Is it the same as reasonable to someone else?
                      Yes the game is designed to make money. Are you angry because you don't have money or just upset because you don't feel you should HAVE to spend money to be competitive?
                      Do you truly believe that making these kinds of statements will have any effect on the game or the people who continue to play it?
                      If they could care less about our wants and concerns then why did they open a second daily time for tanks? Seems they handled that one pretty well when everyone went bat "s" crazy. Of course you probably refer to the "Make everything free NOW!!!" concerns. Yeah........not gonna happen.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by ladycarolain View Post
                        want it to be possible to get married in this game, please mui that would be cute
                        Go play sims!

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                          but i get rods everytime and this trick when i told my frnds also worked with them

Comment

W want this promotion on Vip shop again plz.

Comment

Working...
                            X