[Promotion] Daily Expenditure Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Daily Expenditure Bonus

Duration: 7/10 - 7/12 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S258
    • Kongregate: S1 - S11
    • Armor Games: S1- S6
    • Kabam: S1- S28

Description: During this promotion, simply spend 500 Balens in one day to receive a little extra gift to go along with your in-game purchase! Spend 500 Balens to receive:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • 100,000 Daru
    • Small Runestone x2
    Notes:
    • During the activity, players may claim the bonus daily as long as they have spent the specified amounts of Balens that day.
    • Rewards must be claimed on a daily basis as Balens spent will refresh each day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

oh how fun...

Comment

whay 2 days over event? me 28 gold medals not change

Comment

..tard question marting..

Comment

that's nice. spend 500balens. spend balens spend balens. why must always balens

Comment

LOL... Guys Lets Spend Balens NOW... EXCITING GIFTS... XD

Comment

Attn: Anyone can be a wallet warrior ...all you have to do is believe in your balen spending power!!!!.....and your credit card lol!!

Comment

attention they dont force people to spend balens so quit crying about rewards for spending them thats the rights of a cash player so r2 STOP WITH THE CRAPPY CONSUME BALENS EVENTS WE SPEND ANYWAY SO EITHER MAKE THEM WORTHWHILE OR MAKE A DECENT EVENT

Comment

**** rewards.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

uh oh

ballen's event again .

Comment

I try not to spend but if theres a worthwhile event happening i will spend but this is just useless, I would rather just go hit the world boss 2-3x and play tanks. lol
                      Last edited by R212732467; 07-10-2013, 02:23 AM.
                      LeeTheGreat
                      [S251] Claw Rift
                      MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

oyeah .........................................................

Comment

Can we please get the socket rod special for buying 5 for 200 balens, last time I spent like $5 USD for 25 s.rods, that is what we need more than ever with all of the new equips being added... PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!

Comment

this is a crapy way to ask for money.

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                              Can we please get the socket rod special for buying 5 for 200 balens, last time I spent like $5 USD for 25 s.rods, that is what we need more than ever with all of the new equips being added... PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!
                              200? you weren't here for the packs which were like 145 balens were you? lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X