Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Get your FREE Wartune gift code now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get free gold HERE

Comment

ok ... pls send me the code... i love it..

Comment

haha! i love wartune.... "awesome booty" XD
        <3

Comment

submit me the code
          Last edited by Trueblood13; 12-13-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

did not work

Comment

im in server 22 plains of despair and I use the code and it never works still do I have to sign into the main page first?

Comment

I first got my freebies in S79 (I appreciate it!) but in other three servers (15, 89, and 90), it said that code has been used when redeeming these! Please help!
                WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Game - Wartune

IGN - Father

Server - 89 Ernmore Ravine

It says code has already been used =[ Can you please send me a fresh one? Thank You =]

Comment

gime a code pls

Comment

well i gave up trying to enter codes the developers sent me to try and get the free stuff. and all said that it all ready been used im now to far ahead to worrie about them now.
                      all i say is if it dont work submit a ticket the developers will reply and try and help....

Comment

Event codes

I keep trying to find out how to get EVENT CODES for the Event Prize tab that keeps blinking....can you tell me how to get them?
                        Thanx
                        E.

Comment

Originally posted by R22859499 View Post
                          I keep trying to find out how to get EVENT CODES for the Event Prize tab that keeps blinking....can you tell me how to get them?
                          Thanx
                          E.
                          http://wartune.r2games.com/code
                          class balance ****
                          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                            After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click here to file a ticket
                            An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                            Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs

Comment

I got problem to enter the code. due to i login through google chrome, the server offered just 4. and i pick US East server. when to claim redemption code, it require server no. so how to get the server no when im play through chrome?

Comment

cant get the reward password failed

Comment

Working...
                                X