[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having this weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, July 10th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the amount of Balens put towards said wager.
    2. The Grizzled Battle Bear Card and Frost Lynx Card are now on sale in the Glory Shop. The Hawkstrider Card has been removed.The Alpaca Card and Piggy Card prices have been reduced.
    3. Fixed a bug with Lvl. 70 Legendary Stones.
    4. Fixed text issues
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 07-10-2013, 04:28 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

please guys, try to fix the lags!

Comment

i hope so, that this maintenance will correct all input and flash bugs...
      ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

just fix the lag, then we are all a bit happier
        Character Name: Tchokwe
        Guild: Kryptick
        Server: S232 - Flameglade

Comment

we hope solve flash bugs and lag

Comment

if look for bugs whit runes and turns at arena be good some teams make 2 turns befor oponents make 1

Comment

just fix the bloody lag its making me and a lot of people want to quit and all players i know have stopped buying balens cos where all sick of this dame lag sort it out or a lot of player will quit!!!!!

Comment

fix flash problem.....

Comment

Patch Notes....
                  Update:
                  1. Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the amount of Balens put towards said wager.
                  2. Grizzled Battle Bear Card and Frost Lynx Card are now on sale in the Glory Shop. The Hawkstrider Card has been removed.
                  The Alpaca Card and Piggy Card prices have been reduced.
                  4. Fixed text issues.

Are you kidding me.....wagers in Class Wars are cut in half.....it's freaking impossible to get them correct now so you're cutting our payouts in half!!!!!

Need to have that **** removed before patching....my cash spend will drop to $0 for class wars....why not just double all the prices in the mall as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OhMightyOne View Post
                    Patch Notes....
                    Update:
                    2. Grizzled Battle Bear Card and Frost Lynx Card are now on sale in the Glory Shop. The Hawkstrider Card has been removed.
                    The Alpaca Card and Piggy Card prices have been reduced.
                    4. Fixed text issues.

Are you kidding me.....wagers in Class Wars are cut in half.....it's freaking impossible to get them correct now so you're cutting our payouts in half!!!!!

Need to have that **** removed before patching....my cash spend will drop to $0 for class wars....why not just double all the prices in the mall as well.
                    Please tell me how did you get this info?
                    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                    It means going for it anyway
                    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                      Please tell me how did you get this info?
                      I am not sure either, I can't find the info.

however, if it's true... many cashers will be ******, because they can't buy as much stuff as before (if they're not Top 100)

Tho... I wonder about that Piggy reduced price... I want Piggy.

My last Class War only gave me 508 Crystals ;(

Comment

We're not allowed to paste links.. but.. do a google search and you will see that it is right.. Balens: Glory crystals return is now 2:1.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ah, found it.

But that's a Wartune not partnered with R2 (even tho they get almost all the same updates)

So... I wonder...

well, either way, sucks for cashers.

Basically spending 50 USD, only to get 25 USD back, LOL

Comment

its not fair during the last class war they mess up those server which was undergoing merger. As a result there isnt any glory crystal being payout even if u bet 5000 balens.
                            Now they remove the hawkstrider and 1/2 the rewards. im going to miss that hawk which is the only mount im missing in that classwar rewards. damn this ****.

Comment

I want Piggy... but with how I am... I won't get it unless the reduced price is down to 500ish, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X