July 18th - Class Wars Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    little kid, dont miss lead people into ur speculations if you have no ide of how the BR is being fix.
    The BR is being influenced by Warriors call, plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      I won 35k glory betting on archers in my CW. I'm on Kong-1. (winners were ayaa-bay-lastshot; luckily I barely lost match 10 to ayaa and placed 4th, and won my wager).
      LOL, try doing that with Mages, where BR is almost meaningless once you reach a certain point.

Not to mention 1 of the Mages didn't even bother to show for the finals.

Comment

• If only I had balen, I probably would have won wager.

Cause I already pre-detemined that Spare was going to win, and elitank was first last month, so he'll no doubt be 2nd, and since xueLegend isn't in the list, it would have ended up with Lulula for being the next highest BR and also won 8+ in last month. LOL

As for no-shows.. they should really do something about that, because it ruins ppls Wagering.

It's like a Lottery Winning Numbers that's MISSING a number... how do you win? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          If only I had balen, I probably would have won wager.

Cause I already pre-detemined that Spare was going to win, and elitank was first last month, so he'll no doubt be 2nd, and since xueLegend isn't in the list, it would have ended up with Lulula for being the next highest BR and also won 8+ in last month. LOL
          Also, kingb**** too.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
            I won 35k glory betting on archers in my CW. I'm on Kong-1. (winners were ayaa-bay-lastshot; luckily I barely lost match 10 to ayaa and placed 4th, and won my wager).
            i only got 9.9k from a 4k wager.. i guess its based on your own servers wagers only which kinda sucks.. /stops giving tips to guildies

Knight class is easymode i have picked it the last 2 CW

Comment

• Originally posted by horick View Post
              i only got 9.9k from a 4k wager.. i guess its based on your own servers wagers only which kinda sucks.. /stops giving tips to guildies

Knight class is easymode i have picked it the last 2 CW
              From my understanding, the payout depends on the total pool available as well as the total number of correct wagers. You are guaranteed at least 1.5x for a winning wager, and no more than 20x.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26307279 View Post
                I would like to say this is a balen scamming scheme! Coker is not even in the top 100 list. I am doubting his existence. I saw someone posting that REDEAGLE did not just didn't come online! HE GOT DCED during the CLAN WAR.

R2 is seriously trying something fishy behind all this balen scamming process. If you dont believe that COKER is not in the top 100 list please refer to my thread here:
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....***-war-wagers

This is my screenshot before they remove the July 18 result. I wasted all my balens knowing the top 3 archers will be zebq, Onimad and Redeagle.

My allegation is based on the following:
                1) Are you sure that it is really a coincident that Redeagle just got DC like that?
                2) Why the hell would the COKER appear in the FINAL battle when he is not even a top 100 from Prelim Round? (i am bloody sure that i browsed through all 13 pages of July 18 result, which is the Prelim Round result )

R2 - GREAT JOB and SHAME to you if i am right on my allegation. But i know u guys would come out with TONNES of excuses. YOU GUYS SUCK BADLY EVEN IN TRYING TO CHEAT, seriously.
                accusing a company for something you cant comprehend is just stupid YOU WENT FULL RΕTARD (NEVER GO FULL RΕTARD). REDEAGLE didnt participate cause he went on vacation on friday 19/7. i am sure he doesnt have to announce it to all of you wagers. doesnt he? also coker and redeagle are in my guild and i can assure you they exist. go cry somewhere else for your losing wager.
                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                Originally posted by EdGrr
                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                Class: Mage
                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  little kid, dont miss lead people into ur speculations if you have no ide of how the BR is being fix.
                  Originally posted by ChroninGS View Post
                  The BR is being influenced by Warriors call, plain and simple.
                  1) I'm not a little kid....
                  2) Clearly ChroninGS knows what I am talking about and Ban-kai is clearly the little kid...either you are just ignorant or you are mad because I let others know about something you thought only you knew about...either way, oh well, QQ more, I'd rather things be fair personally, and that is by no means fair.
                  Last edited by XzystTense; 07-22-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• como se juega esto
                    ??

Comment

• como uno ase para aumentar el Skill

Comment

• Content love

Comment

• Content what is love

Comment

• just a suggestion about the wagers. well its a shock you guys made the losing wagers to half the balens waged. not only many did no longer waged beacuse of it. but for a better edge mybe a compensation if you get to pick the #1= reward same as the balens waged:
                            if you get #1 & #2= x2 the balens waged.
                            and if you get all 3 will be the same as you guys put as reward. im sure many will be encouraged to wage...

Comment

• hallo fellas! how to pass or gift the item to another player??

Comment

Working...
                              X