[Promotion] Fashion Value Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Fashion Value Pack

Duration: 7/29 - 7/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S277
    Armor Games: S1 - S6
    Kabam: S1 - S31

Description: For the next few days, we'll be having a special on both Fashion Cores and Good Luck Charms! Be sure to take advantage of these special prices before this special ends!

Fashion Core Pack:
    Fashion Core x1
    Price: 269 Balens. Limit 10 per day.

Good Luck Pack:
    Good Luck Charm x1
    Price: 269 Balens. Limit 10 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

please ivent KEY

Comment

pay-pay-pay. it is the most important.

Comment

as always...everything in this game need money! money is a must on this web turn base game

Comment

It would be strange, that we dont need to pay for somoething here. Although i am suprised becasue of wild apacha mount, it was for free. Well this game will be always about money, which isnt good. SOon most of players will stop playing.

Comment

Looks like they saw an increase in sales when they had these on earlier and decided to bring it back.

Comment

lol favk wartunu full lag

Comment

Good, I miss a few luck charms. New wings tomorrow
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by KaeSlick View Post
                  Looks like they saw an increase in sales when they had these on earlier and decided to bring it back.
                  Yea... too bad all those previous increase isn't coming back too, LOL (cause they already brought all they need...))

As a fact... most likely 90% of the increase is from Zebq alone, LOL

And since he have max now... he have no mean to buy any more, LOL.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-29-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

can you have evnt for wings?

Comment

hii allClick image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1672309

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        As a fact... most likely 90% of the increase is from Zebq alone, LOL

And since he have max now... he have no mean to buy any more, LOL.
                        Not really... he had second set of l8 clothes ready, but he couldn't merge them before the last patch.
                        On my server, most of the sales were/are from ppl that had lv2-3 clothes/wings to get 4-5.
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                          Not really... he had second set of l8 clothes ready, but he couldn't merge them before the last patch.
                          On my server, most of the sales were/are from ppl that had lv2-3 clothes/wings to get 4-5.
                          o he did? I don't know since I am not on his server stalking him >_<

Comment

Good . I want that .
                            Nick : TheLegend14
                            Guild : Avengers
                            Class : Knight
                            Level : 58

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              o he did? I don't know since I am not on his server stalking him >_<
                              Nope you're just on the forums waiting patiently like a buzzard to make some snide remark or snap judgement regarding people with money.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                              X