Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Rune Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow amazing voucher in the shop hope to get some socketing rod. lol

Comment

True this game is not free to play to compete as Free players have no way of getting level 6 gem Transporters without buying them.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Here is an idea

Put a "reset" option for Runes EXP. Just like the option for Skills and Talents.

If I choose to reset runes, all runes will go back to level 1, and I will get back my EXP which I can reallocate to other runes as I see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
          True this game is not free to play to compete as Free players have no way of getting level 6 gem Transporters without buying them.
          I never pay for anything in this game, just make a lot of free balens and get my level 6 gemtransposer, and Im br 55k in my lvl64... and I feel proud when a lvl70 VIP with wing plunder me and lose

Comment

How about look out fro the players who can't pay 4 Balens sometime

Comment

This game is designed to cost you money and a lot of it too you can spend $100.00 and only be able to upgrade your toon just a little. If you want to be the best you have to pay the most and they know that!!!

Comment

how did you get free balens?

Comment

What a RIP OFF spend balens to IMMEDIATLEY upgrade your rune. after you spend the 50 balen all you get is 20 exp and your rune gets only 10 exp. Use runestones you get them free

Comment

Working...
                  X