No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be glad that you can play and stop arguing abote it. just childish.
    ♥If you saw a bunny passing, That was just me♥

ISGN:
    ♥LaBunny♥
    BR:
    Class:
    Mage
    Server:
    S331 Frozen Frotress
    Guild:
    TheBlades
    Honor:
    EliteWarrior
    Level:

♥Strongness isnt all, Its more abote the people around you ingame that makes it all worth wile♥

Comment

• Compensation SUCKS we are going to miss WB i normaly get 1500 k gold and daru with no vouchers .... so it sucks i get in reword only 200 k of each u shold put the compensation on lvl i meen if u are lvl 10 u get 200 k 20 another 200 k and so on u shold be able to colect them 8 times if u are lvl 80 that will be a fair reword ... FOR EVERYONE

Comment

• Originally posted by MU122 View Post
        200 vouchers for compensation ... yesterday & today i got 67 vouchers each day instead of 267 ..means i lost more then 400
        Really dude? You really need to work on your math skills. According to your own words, you lost Exactly 400.

Soulswrath s112
        Harborer s116 & 322
        DayWokr-s97

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINxTENSHIx View Post
          Only 1-2h and CW is in about 20h from now on...
          Oceanic servers class wars is in 3 hrs, the server screen is saying "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours"

Hope you are right about the 1-2hr downtime

Comment

• Why get different voucher ??

Comment

• Wow.. WOWOWOW seriously.. you all are asking for compensation for an event thats gives you free gold.. Free! the reason the give compensation is if you are at loss due to unfair advantage.. and since not just you but the rest of the server you play on can also not do the WB it does not put you or anyone at an unfair advantage.. they could easily take the WB away an make gold hunting alot harder so be grateful they gave...GAVE you the WB
              Took 1 week to get to lvl 40... twice! on minimal spend.
              S325
              Reeper
              Mage - Lvl 50 30k+BR
              Guild: Chaos

Comment

• Everything's nice, but why will that take 4-6 hours on my server? (Kongregate Europe Server 9, kong-S11).
                A lot of people have just made some items legendary or bought lacking crystalloids and now we can't do the WB before CW to get a little gold for enchanting. I know, there's one more WB before CW, but it means 1-2 less enchants on item.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                  what?
                  What i think he was trying to say was the following: Good! I saw i received a very low amount of vouchers and i thought it was new, but it seems afer maintenance some will be back. At least a little. Something is better than nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                    ..better then nothing..u guys need to stop whining .
                    i'm sorry...when someone pays for a service (which some of us do to support this game), it's expected for the service to be performed. it's not!

Comment

• Originally posted by R222026830 View Post
                      lmao Im losing balens and u crying over vouchers and want compensation. there super contact page only say i have no account when trying to contact them, I have even miss a vip i have pay for. thats real complain at least.
                      So before paying them anything listen to this, be aware the clothes section is fixed so u will do wrong, its not as simple as all other stuff u buy and use, so thats where they get extra cash! Be very aware of clothing armor all in that section in dressing room seems its made for trapping you to buy 2 times.
                      at least if you do it first day or 2 of your gaming for first time on this game.
                      If any moderator even exist so please can somebody explain why u even let people buy same stuff 2 times when there is no chance for them to do anything with the other and its not needed???????????????????????????
                      I can answer R2 earn more money ! Otherwise if you where fair u would have putt a lock on that so u can not buy more then u can use. u would only do that by mistake as i did so why let that be possible to happen. yes people make mistake but not PC. just not programed to save money for player.
                      tnx for a beautiful game its got me hooked badly 20 hours a day, but I'm gonna run from getting used buy confusing systems.
                      The server i lay all cash on is dead more or less anyway. but when u pay so much as i have u get mad when they take money for nothing. im not talking 10$ im talking several hundreds. SO BIG BE AWARE!!!!
                      Im guessing you use fb to log into the game.. you have to move you log in off fb so you can make a ticket

As for clothing im guessing that you buy a lv 1 clothing and try to lv up say a lv3 clothing with it.. this has a high chance to fail. You do clothing at your own risk if you dont know how to synthesis it the simple and easy way. Here let me help you..

Fashion Cloth (395 Balens) + Level 1 Cloth (395) = (790) Level 2 clothing

Level 2 Cloth (790) + Level 2 Cloth (790) + Good Luck Charm (395) = (1,975) Level 3 Cloth

Level 3 Cloth (1975) + Level 3 cloth (1975) + Good Luck Charm (395 x2) = (4,740) Level 4 Cloth

Level 4 Cloth (4740) + Level 4 cloth (4740) + Good Luck charm (395 x3) = (10,665) Level 5 Cloth

Wing Level 1 (1995) + Fashion Core (395 x 5) = (3970) Level 2 Wing

Wing Level 2 (3970) + Wing Level 2 (3970) + Good Luck Charm (395 x2) = (8,730) Wing Level 3

Wing Level 3 (8730) + Wing Level 3 (8730) + Good Luck Charm (395 x5) = (19,435) Wing Level 4

It just goes on from there Im sure your a smart lad and do the rest of the math.

Comment

• Family History Trend going on in Wartune, I must warn you of this now, so you are fully aware.

I did Dragon WB and its HP was cut in half, WB ended quickly and all players got less Gold/Daru paycheck out of it.
                        Does this need to happen all the time after each Patch Update is made to this game?

Previous Patch Update, I realized it did the same thing, Dragon WB HP cut in half, it die quickly, and everyone gets less than before.
                        For such a thing as ludicrous as this, be sure to not use Scrolls or Pots for this Dragon WB after each Patch Update is made.
                        Would be a complete waste of Vouchers, Crypt Coins, and Contribution from G lost that is all used to help benefit you against WB.

Just saying, don't know who all agrees with me on this.

Comment

• people complain to pinpoint the loopholes in the wartune game so that r2games notices them and fix them soon

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                            Why is different compensation package For Server S1 and others servers?
                            because server 1 was testing the new patch for 1 week before the rest of us got it, so they had the bad voucher droprate all this time

Comment

• Voucheees

i thought it was really meant on the update the voucher thing -_- ..

tho im wishig to have the panda.... wishd to be a VIP...and also for non cashers .... i hope we got a little advancement thing for us get alittle to catch up ..

HOPING

Comment

• And daru as well

Comment

Working...
                                X