No announcement yet.

[Promotion] September Recharge Bonus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DeathTh3Kid;651258]The higher you recharge does not mean the more you get from it. That pack is, as is. Recharge 500 balens you get that pack, recharge 30k balens, still the same pack. Doesn't get doubled or anything lol[/QUOTE

reread what i write i said i recived 2 mail and the email said that but when i reademe that i only got 500k gold

Comment

transporter? or transponder? lol pinay pride

Comment

[QUOTE=MutiaraMasMedika;652023]
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        The higher you recharge does not mean the more you get from it. That pack is, as is. Recharge 500 balens you get that pack, recharge 30k balens, still the same pack. Doesn't get doubled or anything lol[/QUOTE

reread what i write i said i recived 2 mail and the email said that but when i reademe that i only got 500k gold
        I honestly don't understand what you mean. Are you saying you didn't get your recharge pack, or the special pack? Cause as i said about special pack, just because you recharge higher, does not mean you will get more rewards from special pack. It is as is.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Amazing that there is 3 pages of useless commentary on a post that had no need for comments in the first place,,,

I wish they would lock these announcements from mindless drivel,,,,

Comment

plzzz change the GB time to 6:00 not 20:00 in 198 morfirth plzzzz cause live in pakistan . its hard for me cause 20:00 is my 5:00 AM plzzz o it

Comment

[QUOTE=DeathTh3Kid;652061]
              Originally posted by MutiaraMasMedika View Post

I honestly don't understand what you mean. Are you saying you didn't get your recharge pack, or the special pack? Cause as i said about special pack, just because you recharge higher, does not mean you will get more rewards from special pack. It is as is.
              He do wrong calculator he recharge 1k balen get 2 mail 1 form recharge bonus(form web) 1 form event,is 50k(recharge bonus)+500k(event)=550k but he thing is 1m gold

Comment

why don't you get the bonus for renewing your VIP status?

Comment

quit ragging with the typo you nuts you know he ment l6 transposer and i agree the content that the people who can afford to throw money at them for the special items they make for the game makes it unfair to us who cant afford to come on what kind of fairness is it to set someone like me living on ssi and spending all day on this site 6-7 days a week and still not be able to compete in any battles on a searver i joined the second day after it was created.mind the whole of the game is to ally yourself with a guild and collectively and individually compete with the others online... ballans should be stripped off all content not speciffically made as an extra(i.e. clothing options etc)... i think i saw a thing where they said something about having 10,000,000 players onboard now if 1/10th of them donate for vip they made over a million on a product which is far from original in fact im starting to suspect a quick build guide for these types of games....and come on why should anyone ever be expected to shell out $300 on intangibles for that kind of money i could hire a hacker to mod my char. to make it have invincibillity or something like that likely....come on guys the more i play the more the game screams out to me that your dont care about user experiance but about finding more things to distract us with to try juggling our points/cash/etc to realize that without feeding you money to get you to let us have a chance we can not think of comprting. i know i have made efforts to take on opponents of lower levels only to be slaughtered....that as a warrior my attacks do not compete with the other classes frequently used muticast attacks and have had to deal with lag allowing them as much as 4 attacks between my single attack. i have payed for vip status so i should expect to be treated like i am important to you. an expanding world is nice in theory but it would be nicer to not have the struggle in my virtual life be the same as my real life thats no ideal getaway for me....i cant afford what i want or need so i do without ....that is how i will feel with this game if things dont get a world of a lot better....i can do without it....i would like it to be better and it is something to do when the fiancee is working....please have a heart guys and stop making us poor suffer.... its just unfair....maybe make searvers separated as a promo a searver dedicated to not support the ballen system made available to those who know they cannot think of affording the cost of them if they wanted to try they can be transported to a ballen using server

Comment

where is my bonus, i have recharged 1000 balens, and i ain't got any bonus

Comment

Originally posted by R225894762 View Post
                      where is my bonus, i have recharged 1000 balens, and i ain't got any bonus
                      Would have been sent to your in game mail just like the recharge confirmation and the 'gifts' for that recharge level mails. If u did not get any of those THREE mails then best to file a ticket.
                      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                      Character Name: TinkerBelle
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Dishonored
                      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by deathliest View Post
                        plzzz change the GB time to 6:00 not 20:00 in 198 morfirth plzzzz cause live in pakistan . its hard for me cause 20:00 is my 5:00 AM plzzz o it
                        *** does this comment do with this topic???? ROFL

Comment

why am i here.... ***...

Comment

why 100 ingots recharge is gone?

Comment

i wish there free wings in recharge pack again.. please

Comment

u mean baby wings after u recharge? those wings can't be synth or converted. useless if u already purchased a shop wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X