Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Destiny Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i won sword in first pack and then got armour in another after maybe 10 packs

Comment

luckily... i got the bow on only 2 packs... bought stately mask out of my 500 balens and the change goes to this destiny pack... i am so lucky with buying just 2 boxes
      Server: S250 - Willow Brook
      Character: Orchidia27
      Class: Archer

Comment

Removed for inappropriate material
        Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 09-18-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

its ironic that ArmorKingFail pretends to be a retired 1st Sgt in the U.S. Army yet proves he is a prepubescent child with his temper tantrum posts he has been posting in an attempt to be banned. We get it, your parents hate you and wont give you an allowance to spend on the game. Doesnt mean you should cry like a little girl and be so vulgar. You truly are pathetic.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55664[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55665[/ATTACH]

removed for inappropriate comments
            Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 09-18-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

By the looks of it you have never been with a real woman before.Your a wanker

Comment

Originally posted by dreadlordjim View Post
                its ironic that ArmorKingFail pretends to be a retired 1st Sgt in the U.S. Army yet proves he is a prepubescent child with his temper tantrum posts he has been posting in an attempt to be banned. We get it, your parents hate you and wont give you an allowance to spend on the game. Doesnt mean you should cry like a little girl and be so vulgar. You truly are pathetic.
                Hey dumb dumb I'm not crying about anything. Learn to read, or are you too busy corn holing the livestock?
                Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 09-18-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X