Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so there is no compensation pack?

Comment

• yea should be in your mail soon 5k gold, 2k daru , 3 lvl 1 luck stones, lvl 1 exp books x5 and lvl 1 endurance pot x1

Comment

• u are kidding

Comment

• 2. Resolved various language issues.

which language?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricDave View Post
            Doe's That Mean....Players With No Balens Are Kicked From The Game.. ?
            You really dont read do you?

Are you...
            A) lower than level 12?

B) have not logged in for 45 days?

C) have your base still in twilight sands?

If so then yes you will be deleted. If NO then you will not be, simple enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
              You really dont read do you?

Are you...
              A) lower than level 12?

B) have not logged in for 45 days?

C) have your base still in twilight sands?

If so then yes you will be deleted. If NO then you will not be, simple enough?
              You really have to be rude, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyjoe0 View Post
                You really have to be rude, don't you?
                He isn't being rude, he is stating a fact which people do not read, and are believing if you are under 1 of the conditions that they have listed you would be removed, after it states you have to fill all conditions.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  He isn't being rude, he is stating a fact which people do not read, and are believing if you are under 1 of the conditions that they have listed you would be removed, after it states you have to fill all conditions.
                  The part where he says, "You really don't read do you?" Is rude. When people sometimes forget something or just don't know, a lot of people have t be rude and stupid about it. It's all over the forums. Maybe the person is in a different language and used a translator for typing in English.
                  And I bet over 98% don't even read the ToS and R2 still doesn't do anything if it's just minor things like what he said.
                  If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                  Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                  So if you love a flower, let it be.
                  Love it not about possession.
                  Love is about appreciation.

Comment

• now FIX the FB pop up ****, tried to cancel post and couldnt due to it being right behind blitz pop up and would have canceled that instead

Comment

• nice maintenance!!! i cant even play anymore!!!! sucks!!!!

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
                      Medal: LORD DIVINE
                      BR: 100.000
                      Job: Mage
                      :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

• Can people stop whining, crying and use the brain?
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by R210979283 View Post
                          yea should be in your mail soon 5k gold, 2k daru , 3 lvl 1 luck stones, lvl 1 exp books x5 and lvl 1 endurance pot x1
                          i want 1000k gold, 100 crypt token, 500k daru, 10 level 7 luck stones, 60 skeleton keys and 2 lvel 4 gems.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
                            The part where he says, "You really don't read do you?" Is rude. When people sometimes forget something or just don't know, a lot of people have to be rude and stupid about it. It's all over the forums. Maybe the person is in a different language and used a translator for typing in English.
                            And I bet over 98% don't even read the ToS and R2 still doesn't do anything if it's just minor things like what he said.
                            Rude? maybe but we arent talking about a complicated ToS (30 pages or so), we are talking about a FORUM, and before posting in a forum normally you READ CAREFULLY what is listed before getting all panicky.

Even using a translator its not that difficult to figure out.

Besides: It got you talking didn't it?

You don't have to be stupid to not read properly, but it helps Of course it doesnt help if you only read line 1, so stop whining and start playing

Comment

• Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
                              Well seems me and others on my sv lost br post maintanace, i lost around 200 br as mage another lower mage lost around 500 br.
                              Did anything else change? Or is this just an atempt to make us spend more for br event?
                              I'd say file a ticket but we all know how far that would get you...

Are you SURE you didnt change anything? Blessing Wheel, Astrals, no pots? Is EVERYTHING the same as before? Are you SURE? If so please feel free to write a ticket.

Comment

• this is taking too much time, w.t.f

Comment

Working...
                                X