[Activity] Autumn Daily Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    Thank u guys for reminding me that the collect button is bugged. The button will change into redeemed after we bought it for the second time. I will not buy again in this event. thank u all. I am really happy to get the reward on the first day and will continue support R2 in other coming up event.^^
    yes i just have to be content with that the cs never replied except please refer to this thread and blah blah blah

hell i read this thread many times ago
    Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 09-18-2013, 03:25 AM.
    IGN : Mitsuhide
    Server : 241 Ironlands
    Lvl : 57
    Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

another victim here. please send me the reward. thank you. i recharged to get the rewards but no rewards.
      ​ƪ(°͡▿▿▿▿°")͡ƪ Grrrr~ !!

I hope JohnVT can do something here than sending user agreement again for all of us to be banned.
      please do better service n communication n respect your customer
      ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
        I had the same problem as well. It said "collect", I recharged again only to find out that the buttons changed to "redeemed". Not fair, to say the least... instead of saying, yup I got screwed big time by Wartune !
        Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
        another victim here. please send me the reward. thank you. i recharged to get the rewards but no rewards.
        ​ƪ(°͡▿▿▿▿°")͡ƪ Grrrr~ !!

I hope JohnVT can do something here than sending user agreement again for all of us to be banned.
        please do better service n communication n respect your customer
        Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
        Thank u guys for reminding me that the collect button is bugged. The button will change into redeemed after we bought it for the second time. I will not buy again in this event. thank u all. I am really happy to get the reward on the first day and will continue support R2 in other coming up event.^^
        i just got my compensation of this how about u guys??
        IGN : Mitsuhide
        Server : 241 Ironlands
        Lvl : 57
        Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
          i just got my compensation of this how about u guys??
          I was denied...twice!!!

Comment

Working...
          X