X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11:03 GMT. Why no reset?

Comment

:/ it still shows the error when i try to sign up for VIP, already filed a ticket ~.~
      Name: (S42) LadySerah
      Class : Hybrd healer
      Level : 66 Non-Scion
      Guild : Guidless

Dont be wasteful, Use your time wisely a waste of time is a waste of your own life. Use it wisely.

Got a problem? talk to my Staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine_Rose View Post
        :/ it still shows the error when i try to sign up for VIP, already filed a ticket ~.~
        open the ticket an respond to that an wait for a response. nothing here will fix it. only your responses in the ticket will help

Comment

>.> they said wait 24 hours, like always, i swear i think its an automoted system, that just repeats over and over.
          Name: (S42) LadySerah
          Class : Hybrd healer
          Level : 66 Non-Scion
          Guild : Guidless

Dont be wasteful, Use your time wisely a waste of time is a waste of your own life. Use it wisely.

Got a problem? talk to my Staff.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            The Wartune server Temple of Ibalize will be going down at 3 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 8/28/2012. As the other two servers have only just come up, they will not need to take part in this week's maintenance. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For those on GMT time, this will be at 7AM GMT on 8/28/2012. Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Also, please be aware that this will be the normal weekly maintenance time in the future.

This week’s Temple of Ibalize maintenance will include the following updates:
            • The official Temple of Ibalize server time is now set to PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
            • Fixed an issue with VIP growth and VIP quests. Those who encountered issues with VIP growth will be sent a compensation pack once the maintenance is complete.
            • Fixed an issue with the Facebook quest in-game.
            • The tutorial and various user interfaces have been optimized.
            You fail to mention changing the language of the monsters on the map to Vietnamese -.-

Comment

So I'm guessing someone did make an error somewhere along the line, the roaming mobs in (as ive seen yet) single player doungeons no longer speak english.

Comment

IGN: TSUKUYOMI
                level: 34
                job: mage
                GUILD: reckoning

real PDT time make me worse

Comment

i hope then temple comes re open
                  League of Angels

IGN: XxMonwamxX
                  Server: [S21] Pandaemonium
                  Character Class: Mage (Sorcerer)