[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/17 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/17 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of October at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
    • The 5th Class Wars update.
    • Changes to the Glory Shop:
    • Replace Grizzled Battle Bear Card with Gentle Beast Card, price: Glory Crystal x2000
    • Replace Piggy Card with Razor Dragon Card, price: Glory Crystal x3000

Click image for larger version

Name:	L.E.Fant.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.8 KB
ID:	1740442Click image for larger version

Name:	Razor Dragon Rawr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.5 KB
ID:	1740443
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Why replacing why not just adding???

Comment

WAT?? lol tomorrow is maintenance and also class wars is also tomorrow !! come on R2 why cant you inform us atleast a day before !! this is poor maintainance !! :/

Comment

i was doing class war to get the bear how do i get it now?

Comment

darknite panther please
          Alexandro
          S248 - Ebon Glade
          Honor : Imperial Commander
          Guild : Evolution
          Level :69
          93967 BR

Comment

This is a "I told you so" thread.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

no rhyno mount?

Comment

Yea well, gentle beast = the most annoying mount. I'd rather get the pig mount 10 times than getting the helephant again.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

damn! I was planning to buy grizzled bear! PLEASE don't take that away! don't replace. add gentle beast and keep the bear too. come on r2. give something for the players

Comment

*** this is the most idiotic thing i saw in long time,
                    u have those mount aviable for buy / rewards from events for the past 3 monthes and now u replace them on Glory shop? ***?
                    like 90% of the players already got them?

the grizzly is an old mount that newer people do not have.

Comment

Good razer dragon .

Comment

so hard to got them
                        `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

why u do maint b4 class war ?????......i worry about what happens on the S47 (Tauren camp server) will occur in our server (S54 and S43 - oceanic server)...

Comment

why not a Therion Sand rider card?

Comment

Why you don't make class wars during weekend ? like friday, saturday pr sunday ?
                              Most ppl work at this time. And i think you forgot, that those are ppl who usually buys balens in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X