[Promotion] Crystaloid Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Crystaloid Pack

Duration: 10/17 - 10/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S361
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S41

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Crystaloid Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Level 3 Crystaloid Pack: Level 3 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 4 Crystaloid Pack: Level 4 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 69 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 5 Crystaloid Pack: Level 5 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 159 Balens. Limit 20 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

why not sale lv6 crystaloid pack ????

Comment

They probably gona sell lv6 once they introduce the lvl 80 armor, that should be on 2.0v.

Comment

wew... still long....

Comment

r2 wont sell lvl 6 loids to keep us playing. If they let us buy everything then is a possibity that we would get bored of playing and that would hurt r2's bottom line

Comment

Actually, I'm very grateful that they dont sell lvl 6 crystaloid. Because if they would, then I would buy them. So far I could resist to buy the **** they sell in "sales" but this would be too tempting. In 2.5 months, I will have my lvl 70 set then I don't care anymore.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

was wondering what could be price of lvl6 crystaloid with current increase of prices between each level of crystaloid (this is only speculation)
              3 : 49
              4 : 69 1,41 41% more
              5 : 159 2,30 130% more 1,64X between 1st increase and second
              6 : 599 3,77 277% more 1,64X between 2nd increase and third
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

We do an mpd run in 15 minutes and earn 10 crystalloids. In my country, the average hourly income is approx 7 USD (700 balens). Most people enjoy playing much more than working. So if I would have to work to earn money to pay someone else to play for me (ie. I would buy crystalloids) I would pay maximum the half of what I earn. So to save 15 minutes, 700 / 4 / 2 = 90 balens for 10 crystalloids. It will not be that cheap since they sell 10 level 5 for 160. if they would sell 10 for 600 balens as you say, it would worth for someone who earns 50 USD or more per hour (US, Western Europe).
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

pénzéhes húzottszemű patkányok

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    We do an mpd run in 15 minutes and earn 10 crystalloids. In my country, the average hourly income is approx 7 USD (700 balens). Most people enjoy playing much more than working. So if I would have to work to earn money to pay someone else to play for me (ie. I would buy crystalloids) I would pay maximum the half of what I earn. So to save 15 minutes, 700 / 4 / 2 = 90 balens for 10 crystalloids. It will not be that cheap since they sell 10 level 5 for 160. if they would sell 10 for 600 balens as you say, it would worth for someone who earns 50 USD or more per hour (US, Western Europe).
                    You have a point but thats not why people buy them.
                    They buy them because they want their rewards NOW, without working 3 months for them. Its something you cant put a price on :P

Comment

Working...
                    X