Weekly Wartune Maintenance for 10/24 Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Wartune Maintenance for 10/24 Cancelled

Once again as we near another major update for Wartune, our Dev team will take the week off from performing a maintenance as they prepare for the updated patch. We'll see you next when one lucky server gets 2.1 a week early. I'm looking at you Server 1!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Good luck S1, and thanks again for testing everything out for us, it's much appreciated! (Sincere, not trolling)
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

"Once again as we near another major update for Wartune"
      Well, I think u need to start post what new things in wartune 2.1, most players know about that is from another sites, but in r2 forum "NOTHING" about it, and players who not use forum I think most of them know nothing about it.

We near major update, but no one know anything, anyway another publishers already start publish a lot of things about 2.1, here nothing, why?
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Good luck S1, and thanks again for testing everything out for us, it's much appreciated! (Sincere, not trolling)
        Thanks, even though there are few (if any) of us that enjoy being the guinea pigs
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
        Frostie
        Mage
        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Once again as we near another major update for Wartune, our Dev team will take the week off from performing a maintenance as they prepare for the updated patch. We'll see you next when one lucky server gets 2.1 a week early. I'm looking at you Server 1!
          U shud now post whats there in ur new 2.1 so that players can have some idea if there is a major change in it.

Comment

Gzzzzzzzzzzz Server 1
            APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Do you know how unfair that is to give it to server 1 who then get a week to figure out how to replay the game then a week later u give it to the rest of us, so not fair

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightAngel666 View Post
                Do you know how unfair that is to give it to server 1 who then get a week to figure out how to replay the game then a week later u give it to the rest of us, so not fair
                Oh would you stop crying, it's not all roses, sunshine and a chest of gold at the end of the rainbow. While they get it first, they also get the issues, bugs and problems.
                Rather wait 1 little week than have major issues which they will have lol.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

kongreeta will get new patch 2 weeks later
                  ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                  when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                    kongreeta will get new patch 2 weeks later
                    Posted by R2_Support so we will get it too. since all cross servers things too.

I just wonder if R2 will use same ratio rate for convert voucher to balens like ************ or less or more.

Upgrade farm, or use WB boost voucher to balens is 1:1 now will converted to 1:20 or 1:100 , ************ 1:20 , i hope r2 same thing.

I wonder too, about how will farm upgrade in WT 2.x, what about WB boost .
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      Posted by R2_Support so we will get it too. since all cross servers things too.

I just wonder if R2 will use same ratio rate for convert voucher to balens like ************ or less or more.

Upgrade farm, or use WB boost voucher to balens is 1:1 now will converted to 1:20 or 1:100 , ************ 1:20 , i hope r2 same thing.

I wonder too, about how will farm upgrade in WT 2.x, what about WB boost .
                      Farm will cost only bound balens or balens only if I am correct, and as for wb boost, I think it will be removed ( back to normal wb, without any boost, but we will see. )
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

big major update! bada bing bada boom! yay!

wait? wat update? what it gonna have? what are they up to? it smells funny!
                        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

wait in server 60..

Comment

someone know when will be launched on serv 250+?

Comment

I think ALL the servers will get the update at November 6th.

Comment

Working...
                              X