Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume - Halloween Edition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] It Pays to Consume - Halloween Edition!

Duration: 10/26 - 10/28 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S364
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S42

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Insignia x30, Monster Scrap x1
    • Spend 8,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x120, Monster Scrap x2
    • Spend 15,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 100,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x150, Lvl. 3 - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x4, Monster Scrap x3
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

On the site ************ you get other things: http://www.************/news/wartune-...ons1-s157.html

Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
      On the site ************ you get other things: http://www.************/news/wartune-...ons1-s157.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60134[/ATTACH]
      We never said R2 will always have the same events as the other platforms.
      One of the reason we dont like players to quote their events on our forums.

Comment

Im just a player here and not a moderator but i agree with Kagelol, we shouldnt expect that whatever you read in other sites is the same on R2 Promotions,. But yes you can get atleast an idea on those sites,. But hopefully, G-M would give earlier(earlier approvement) notice of promotions.,Thank you.,

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          We never said R2 will always have the same events as the other platforms.
          One of the reason we dont like players to quote their events on our forums.
          Ya but you short changed the event. Those who spent 20000 balens or 30000 balens get nothing.
          As least swap or do it your own style. Not short-changed.

Comment

Well i just want to share this Vanity, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lumbus-Edition! Its almost the same event except the scraps, but this link event done already(on month of october also)., so i think they wont repeat it after 1 week only., But who knows, theres a better promotion after the coming patch., :-)
            Last edited by apachertr; 10-26-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

@Kagelol I will keep that in mind.

Off topic: BTW thx for the help!
              Ingame name: RubberDuckie
              Server: EST, R2games
              Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
              Toon: Knight
              Guild: -

Comment

*** is with that surprise key selling? can't u say it beforehand FFS you know how much time i waited for an even tlike selling keys and now u say it without noticing at least 2 days before -.- i can't recharge balens now and i'm losing lots of keys ...-.-...>_>
                Last edited by StonedKiller; 10-26-2013, 07:02 AM.
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Haha sorry but I find this event insulting, you get very little for so much spending now. That reward for 2000 used to be for 500. Insulting to say the least.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

MR. MODERATOR,

WHY WOULD THE PLAYER NOT POST OTHER FORUM EVENT DETAILS IN THIS FORUM ??????? YOU START POSTING COMPLETE EVENT DETAILS WE WOULD STOP

PLEASE STOP THIS HIDE ANY **** DIRTY MONEY MAKING GAME. WE ARE NOT FOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by apachertr View Post
                      Im just a player here and not a moderator but i agree with Kagelol, we shouldnt expect that whatever you read in other sites is the same on R2 Promotions,. But yes you can get atleast an idea on those sites,. But hopefully, G-M would give earlier(earlier approvement) notice of promotions.,Thank you.,
                      Ours just stops at lower level of same. Makes sense those are older servers with higher cash spending players. I doubt many on newer servers will be spending even 15k balens at once

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                        MR. MODERATOR,

WHY WOULD THE PLAYER NOT POST OTHER FORUM EVENT DETAILS IN THIS FORUM ??????? YOU START POSTING COMPLETE EVENT DETAILS WE WOULD STOP

PLEASE STOP THIS HIDE ANY **** DIRTY MONEY MAKING GAME. WE ARE NOT FOOL.
                        Because those events might not be the same as the events r2 will deliver. Thus providing false info. That's not so hard to understand is it?
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

thats why lately R2 games so damn greedy, just check the patch and we dont even get the same as other servers, and every now and then lately all promos are a rip off, no wonder why people keeps leaving the game
                          ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                            thats why lately R2 games so damn greedy, just check the patch and we dont even get the same as other servers, and every now and then lately all promos are a rip off, no wonder why people keeps leaving the game

Maybe our next server may not be on r2 then

Comment

i'm slowly starting to wish it was possible to transfer a character to another host or platform. But sadly there is not.

Comment

Working...
                              X