Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Daylight Savings is fast approaching, and our Dev Team for Wartune will be taking the servers involved offline for a short period right after the time change in order to make sure things run smoothly.
    • For European servers, Maintenance will occur at 1:10 AM GMT on October 27th.
    Both Maintenances are only expected to last for 30 minutes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: The maintenance times for East and West Coast servers have changed! East Coast will be having its Maintenance at 5:00 AM EST on November 3rd.. West Coast will be having its maintenance at 5:00 AM PST on November 3rd. Please note these times are in Eastern Standard Time.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 11-01-2013, 02:33 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Great Job, An early prior notice before it happens ., Love it

Comment

I asked this in the Game Discussion sub-forum two weeks ago without any official answers from moderators. Glad they finally confirm this.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        I asked this in the Game Discussion sub-forum two weeks ago without any official answers from moderators. Glad they finally confirm this.
        *headdesk* Yes, because the mods can answer something that hasn't been officially announced yet. Mods can most definitely read Dev's minds and look into the future using their crystal ball...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          *headdesk* Yes, because the mods can answer something that hasn't been officially announced yet. Mods can most definitely read Dev's minds and look into the future using their crystal ball...
          Uh, if players can see it coming, why shouldn't the mods don't?
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Uh, if players can see it coming, why shouldn't the mods don't?
            Because they're not the ones that make official announcements, sweetheart. That's the GM's job.

Comment

Because they're not the ones that make official announcements, sweetheart. That's the GM's job.
              And you know what the Mod's jobs in this forum aside for banning users and deleting/editing topics? They relay the message from the posters to GMs, Which in turn Relayed to the Developers.

Comment

And you know what the Mod's jobs in this forum aside for banning users and deleting/editing topics? They relay the message from the posters to GMs, Which in turn Relayed to the Developers.
                Exactemundo, and not the other way around. Bottom-Up communication, not Top-Down. Therefor your first comment is a nice fail.

Comment

Exactemundo, and not the other way around. Bottom-Up communication, not Top-Down. Therefor your first comment is a nice fail.
                  And how is that a fail, exactly? I said i was finally happy to get a confirmation on DST, you are the one who brought up the mods jobs, making it seems i blamed them for not answering.

edit: aaah, i get it now. you are playing with the word "official answers" that i said on my first post. you misinterpret that i was asking for an official announcement, while what i was asking was a response from the official team.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 10-25-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

so whats this Daylight Savings thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
                      so whats this Daylight Savings thing ?
                      Part of the world implements Daylight Savings Time (DST, switching the clocks an hour ahead) to have more daylight during the evenings in the summertime. In October/November, this is reversed. This is going to happen in the game on the dates mentioned in post 1.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Part of the world implements Daylight Savings Time (DST, switching the clocks an hour ahead) to have more daylight during the evenings in the summertime. In October/November, this is reversed. This is going to happen in the game on the dates mentioned in post 1.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time
                        thx for reply ^^

Comment

Btw, there was an old Native American saying on DST: "Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and think he have a longer blanket."

Comment

Btw, there was an old Native American saying on DST: "Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and think he have a longer blanket."
                            ... lol ...

Comment

Well they may have it right this time ....
                              Last edited by LostSoul72; 10-25-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X