[Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Duration: 10/29 - 11/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S365
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1- S42

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Mount Training Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Mount Training Whip x10
    Price: 219 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 1999 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

In preparation of the mount-training event, I assume. Way to go...
    Level: 63
    BR: 60.2k
    Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
    S295

Comment

wow limit 500 per day means 1 million balens
      2000 balens x 500 = 1 Million balens
      20 USD x 500 = 10K USD
      wooooooow

Comment

actually it's a little bit cheap
        limit of 500*1999=999500 balens
        the most valuable offer is 500 balens for $4.99
        this means 999500 balens/500 in package = 1999 recharges * $4.99 = total of $9975.01

the most important question is: Is there any reason someone to buy so much Mount Training Whips? What you can do with 500*100= 50K Whips?
        I never made the calculations but I suppose that full upgrade of your mount will consume less then these 50K Mount Training Whips

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
          20 USD x 500 = 10K USD
          wooooooow
          WOOoooW @.@
          Be Save As Always

Comment

the most important question is: Is there any reason someone to buy so much Mount Training Whips? What you can do with 500*100= 50K Whips?
            I never made the calculations but I suppose that full upgrade of your mount will consume less then these 50K Mount Training Whips[/QUOTE]

Well u max ur stables and mayb ur mounts 2 depends on whats ur max lvl of upgrade . from lvl.1 too lvl.60 its 4427 whips (raw in case u dont get some x5 xp) for 1 of the stats soo 4427x4=17708whips too get ur upgrade too lvl 60. (every 10 lvls is +50 stats )
            from lvl 60 too lvl.70 u need 1612 whips and for every next 10 lvls 250 more (1612+250) .
            Did this calculatoins week ago coz of the event so i get max stats from my whips
            Last edited by Psxplayer; 10-29-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
              20 USD x 500 = 10K USD
              wooooooow
              well anyway its cheeper now u get 100 whips for 2k if u train for balens its 3,5k so u get 44% cheeper whips if u have the money and want ur stables maxet do it now

Comment

over priced ******** again

Comment

Gratulálok.

$9975.01
                  1 éves fizetésem,,
                  Hajrá,mindent bele,megéri..

Comment

nice offer but not shure ho is that much crazy to spend 10K$ per day

Comment

well, you don't have to buy more than 1 or 2 or whatever

Comment

A little bit of joking here:
                        I love how there's a 500 limit on the things. It's probably reverse psychology.
                        "Ow, man! Did you see?? There's a f...kin' limit on these things, you can only get 500 a day!!! What the hell? I better take all 500 today, so I don't miss out on this huge promotion! And tomorrow as well, and I'll be ahead of the unknowing guys that thought they'll just buy 3000 in the last day. Hehehe, joke's on them!"
                        Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
                        Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Originally posted by R228324166 View Post
                          actually it's a little bit cheap
                          limit of 500*1999=999500 balens
                          the most valuable offer is 500 balens for $4.99
                          this means 999500 balens/500 in package = 1999 recharges * $4.99 = total of $9975.01

I never made the calculations but I suppose that full upgrade of your mount will consume less then these 50K Mount Training Whips
                          Actually it does consume more than 500k if ur not already lvl 4 stable. Lvl 4 stable needs 10k whips, lvl 5 needs 12.5k whips, lvl 6, 7 and 8 most likely more than that. (assuming no therion blessing. but even with blessing, you'd barely max your stables.)
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

anyone know the costs of whips minium and best chance of getting stables up to lvl 4 so example lvl 2 stables 10k balans or something?

Comment

are you trying to get even more people to use vpn??

Comment

Working...
                              X