• Show
Clear All

• hobyoahmed
    replied
    Can we get pic for this amount thx

Leave a comment:

• R227218302
    replied
    when there is another promotion for the wing players.,.?

Leave a comment:

• R24196009
    replied
    why all promotion is very expensive.....
    please make cheap promotion just for one day so who palyer active playing can get luck for whole life...

Leave a comment:

• MARSTORME
    replied
    Guys...This game costs money....lots of them....There is a full team of admin and maintenance who are making sure we do not end up in a real war, do to chatting issues...then is developing team, those improving the game and updating it. So, for all this reasons and many more, R2 haves to come up with this promotions...to be able to pay others and stay on the market as profitable. Thank you for understanding...Oh...I am just a happy player, and yes, sometimes I put my money where my mouth is....lol

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
    tooo expensive. no chance of buying.

advice to wartune : Keep the mount price in acceptable range, so that many cashier can buy it. You will generate more revenue in this case rather than keep the price too high which enables only heavy cashier to go for it .

you need to learn some lesson of business economy to understand my point
    Its useless to waste your energy on them. They have absolutely zero sense of marketing and business foresight. If they had any or thought to learn some, they'd know that keep prices in affordable range and not withholding information till the last min will generate more revenue for them rather than the sorry excuses they have to come up nowadays to trick ppl into buying their stuff.

Leave a comment:

• R214798543
    replied
    tooo expensive. no chance of buying.

advice to wartune : Keep the mount price in acceptable range, so that many cashier can buy it. You will generate more revenue in this case rather than keep the price too high which enables only heavy cashier to go for it .

you need to learn some lesson of business economy to understand my point

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    no way to buy this

Leave a comment:

• UnFallenKH
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    "promotion" eh?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]60333[/ATTACH]
    love this guy =P

Leave a comment:

• R233011866
    replied
    give me 300000 balens pls

Leave a comment:

• R25102417
    replied
    so damn expensive!!

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Cheap? gonna rewind to the day that rhino was in the event there was still no drop chance for event items in boxes and I`ve got it for roughly 8k way too cheap compare to now a days mounts.And here we are today you are having the chance to get it for 4k witch is double the price most ppl payed for it before and he was in cw glory shop for a while so whining is definitely inappropriate.By time passing things get cheaper and cheaper and still there are ppl that are unsatisfied no matter what.Witch is nothing new under the sun but you cant expect to get everything for absolutely free if you do well you are pretty damn naive .

Leave a comment:

• kakucha
    replied
    G M maybe its time to do something cheap in this game ? lol

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    u make a funneh

Leave a comment:

• Thrudd
    replied
    For those complaining on how expensive this is, there are lots of reasons why R2 made it like that.
    - Lots of time and effort for the development for the event
    - Artists and coders for the mount design need to be paid
    - The costs for running the servers are going up [ Amstrad right?]
    - The marketing department wants to go green and replace their M3s with Tesla Roadsters
    - Pixels are a scarce commodity, just like virtual tokens and keys.

Leave a comment:

• Torsida
    replied
    Of course we got a mount to buy but Just curious when we was getting another new PvP mount and also now another TOK mount?Last PvP mount was Ice Fang I believe and that has been a while.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X