Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenances for 10/29 and 10/30!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no 11:00 world boss... thats the only world boss i can participate.. on my server

Comment

• someone from s1 can share what changes have been made in the arena shop and crypt shop??? thanks in advance for being guinea pigs for us

*also how much kyanite a lvl 80 needs for full 2nd page of academy.
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• whr can we do gold rush event..........u given us wild..........

u copying all things from chinese version but something full of mistake
        1.auction house event.how we do
        2.gold rush event...whr we do this
        3.wilds....wht purpose of this sky city

Comment

• is it a bug that you can't buy shop items with bound balens or no? Would be nice if a mod can confirm this. Luckly this is just testing it out on s1 so it can be just a bug. Let's hope that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            is it a bug that you can't buy shop items with bound balens or no? Would be nice if a mod can confirm this. Luckly this is just testing it out on s1 so it can be just a bug. Let's hope that's the case.
            I hope they just forgot or were waiting to launch the prices for shop on all servers.

This is something everyone wanted, leaving this out means loss of customers and possible income, so i doubt r2 wants that.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

• when to use recovery system ...any one tell

Comment

• I must have missed it when is the rest of the servers getting 2.1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                  I hope they just forgot or were waiting to launch the prices for shop on all servers.

This is something everyone wanted, leaving this out means loss of customers and possible income, so i doubt r2 wants that.
                  I hope this too. That was the main point in having bound balens. It's bad enough they decided to take out the AH but now they are really screwing both cashers and non cashers over with not having you be able to use them in the shop. They might as well not have any bound balens or vouchers if they plan on making this a fully 100% paid to play game. Not even sure why no one is complaining about this. This is far worse than losing one WB. At least you have two more WBs. Not being able to use bound balens on what they are suppos to be used for or even as what vouchers used for i.e. Wb buff is just slap in the face to everyone. If they intended this **** to happen then they should explain in the description of bound balens. Otherwise that is just false advertising. They stated what couldn't be bought with bound balens. They never said anything about the rest. They should go in detail about it. If not we all would assume that is the only things that you can't buy with bound balens. This will lose tons of players if they make it a paid to play game.

Comment

• sorry don't buy it. a test server can be just that a test server. Doesn't need to be occupied by players not working for r2. If your reasoning were correct they would do it on newest not oldest. s264 volunteers to be test server lol .

Never heard of or seen a ticket resolved.

field? Either complaints are not answered, they are auto answered by a bot or a person texting a prepared response.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2013, 05:50 AM. Reason: Three posts back to back

Comment

• when s253 upgrade to patch 2.1 ?

Comment

• what about other server?

Comment

• why only server 1? is unfair the s1 always have all first -.-

Comment

• any way i dont think u answer me...

Comment

• lol 30 oct over now 4 nov

Comment

• compensation of 100 insignia???? But for guild battles much more you get, how do you compensate??

Comment

Working...
                                X