Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Pumpkin Pack Spending (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Pumpkin Pack Spending (Unlimited)

    Duration: 10/30 00:00 - 11/01 23:59:59 (Server Time)

    Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent on a single purchase during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. However, a purchase that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 4,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level). Rewards will be sent via mail.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Ghostly Candy Pack x4
    • Spend 2,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Ghostly Candy Pack x10
    • Spend 4,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Ghostly Candy Pack x25
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-30-2013, 02:21 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    just cant help me .. plss i need balens free

    Comment


    • #3
      I would like to point out a flaw of this promotion.
      You are selling rhino for 3995. I have to spend 4000 at once to get pack x 25. This is not a good combo, so I don't buy anything. Spending limit should be 3900 or Rhino should be 4000.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        I would like to point out a flaw of this promotion.
        You are selling rhino for 3995. I have to spend 4000 at once to get pack x 25. This is not a good combo, so I don't buy anything. Spending limit should be 3900 or Rhino should be 4000.
        I see your point.
        So we might not get the prize of 4000 balens as Rhino less 5 balens to get 4000 (3995).

        Comment


        • #5
          Single purches u mean 1 item if i buy more items like crypt keys and things total 4k balens i wont get it?

          Comment


          • #6
            balens balens balenss.... eiii eiii i love piggy i love my sweet piggy but i want one tortoise too pleasee put tortoise in mounts

            Ereshkigal
            Archer
            Lvl 63
            246

            =D
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

            Comment


            • #7
              what does that pack contain??
              Name: â™*Frostâ™*
              Server: S99
              Gender: Male
              Class: Knight
              Guild: EpicFail

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                balens balens balenss.... eiii eiii i love piggy i love my sweet piggy but i want one tortoise too pleasee put tortoise in mounts

                Ereshkigal
                Archer
                Lvl 63
                246

                =D
                LOL if they put one in it has to move at a turtles pace though ....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                  balens balens balenss.... eiii eiii i love piggy i love my sweet piggy but i want one tortoise too pleasee put tortoise in mounts
                  Ereshkigal
                  Archer
                  Lvl 63
                  246

                  =D
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	512323,1287434688,1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	1677256
                  balens balens
                  My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    easy guys i hit you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i was think that too about the purchases, like the 2000 balen one for example, i need to buy another pair of wings but only 1995 so means i wont get the rewards erc, same goes for the mount at same price

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wow. Can anyone confirm that they did spend on the rhino and did not get the 4000 balen event reward? Or for wings like the poster above said?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                          Wow. Can anyone confirm that they did spend on the rhino and did not get the 4000 balen event reward? Or for wings like the poster above said?
                          I can confirm I've just bought wings and you dont get the 2k balen reward one, it's stupid

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by beastmaster91 View Post
                            I can confirm I've just bought wings and you dont get the 2k balen reward one, it's stupid
                            Ugh what a rip off...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ya la
                              but need too much balens

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X