No announcement yet.

Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell so many trolls; hungry trolling.

Comment

• Itmes under Hot dosent work buy with Bound balens. if me some missunderstand?
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• any chance they'll drop the price to reset your skills now? i almost had enough vouchers for a reset just before this update

Comment

• i think my wish was granted its now fair for everyone

Comment

• I was finally able to purchase hair for my avie. Now I'm saving for some clothes. Well, something to mask the armour I'm wearing.

Comment

• mine are not , still can't buy anything in the shop with them.

Comment

• if you see the quantity of bound balens ... it is not as we recieve dailly voucher and found very hard to if we need to change skill or talent

Comment

• can bound balens qnty increase enough like voucher we r having prb chnging skills n talents.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Players will be able to obtain Bound Balens via events, completing dungeons and via the Guild Altar.
                    So where are those events or dungeons you talking about? I can't see any of them gives Bound Balens!

Comment

• i was geting 30 bound balens sometime .. in 70 mp nm .. and in solo 70 campaign .. but they thought it`s too much .. so they changed it from 30 bound balens to .. let me take some time .. to prepair .. yes .. 3 bound balens .. nice ha? thank you r2 .. i will need like 300 of those to double skill tree .. not much

Comment

• Originally posted by namdamitu View Post
                        i was geting 30 bound balens sometime .. in 70 mp nm .. and in solo 70 campaign .. but they thought it`s too much .. so they changed it from 30 bound balens to .. let me take some time .. to prepair .. yes .. 3 bound balens .. nice ha? thank you r2 .. i will need like 300 of those to double skill tree .. not much
                        yea this is rediculous...so pls someone from r2 pls explain how can we collect bound balens now?Where are those events or campaings or whatever?

Comment

• Yeah, in the beginning we can get 30 of them from dungeons but after fix just 3. I dont think its fair enough because price of some things like inventory row is overpriced and needs fix 2.

Comment

• I agree.. Either put the ratio back to what it was.. or lower the price of the things that should be adjusted accordingly.. All of these "changes" are not making anything better.

Comment

• how about announcing u made the voucher rate 1:200 not 1:20 as u mentioned... *** is this meanning?... are u guys a worser kind of scumbuckets than the ordinary ones?
                              let's get real.... before change... 120 vouchers/campaign run... after the change 30 bound balens/campaign run ...and now 2 bound balens/run.... ***??

Comment

• give us quest for bound balens,20-30 per day is fair for me
                                now i make 6-8 per day

Comment

Working...
                                X